Home Gym...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    anyone have any experience PRx stuff? Looks like it is a better value than Rogue

I have not...I just ordered a new rack from Rep Fitness. The gym I have been going to has some and have been solid

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
      I have been going to the gym for awhile..but got my first workout in at my new garage gym.. I like working out at home a lot
      thats awful!

Comment

Been using Bowflex Selectech 90lb dumbells. Financed them for around 18 months. Keep them in the living room. Can't blame the weather for not using them.

Comment

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
          Ten4
          That’s a big RODGE ON THE ROGOMETER....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hers my setup. Nothing fancy. I’ll add some mats here soon. I had a rack I just recently got the rack from academy. Nothing fancy and you can do pull ups. Look on Craig’s list and Facebook for deals. Endofthreefitness.com has a great diy section, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Blake8504; 07-25-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I've also got an old tire that I found in the trash and put an eye bolt through that made a cheap and effective sled for pulling/dragging along with a box for box jumps. The rogue stuff is nice, but out of my current price range. I'm all about cheap and DIY - lots of everyday things can be used for fitness, it all depends on what you're trying to achieve.

Comment

Here are couple of inside pics of our home gym (it is a 30x20 metal shop in the back yard). We built it about 3yrs ago and are still loving it. Being able to hop outside and grab a workout when our busy schedules allow without having to plan around a dedicated CrossFit class time works great for us. My boys (11 & 7) love it also and will hopefully get more and more use out of it as they get older
                Click image for larger version

Name:	gym1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	24547058
                Click image for larger version

Name:	gym2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	24547059

Comment

I got a Body Champ bench set at Academy. CAP solid Olympic barbell and dumbbell and CAP Olympic plates. Bought quick release collars on Amazon.

Comment

Now looking for a good row machine any tips would be appreciated.

Comment

C2 Rower is the way to go - I found ours lightly used on Craigslist for $750

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                        C2 Rower is the way to go - I found ours lightly used on Craigslist for $750
                        C2 is hard to beat. I got a sunny health industries on Amazon for under $200

It is no where near a C2 but it has served me well 2-3x a week for 3 years so far

Comment

Check out the LetGo app and Facebook marketplace as well. I found mine on LetGo for $500. ModelD with the PM5, it was a steal of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                            Here are couple of inside pics of our home gym (it is a 30x20 metal shop in the back yard). We built it about 3yrs ago and are still loving it. Being able to hop outside and grab a workout when our busy schedules allow without having to plan around a dedicated CrossFit class time works great for us. My boys (11 & 7) love it also and will hopefully get more and more use out of it as they get older
                            [ATTACH]917121[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]917122[/ATTACH]
                            That is an awesome setup!

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                              [ATTACH]916979[/ATTACH]
                              That's the setting I'm talking about!

Comment

Yall don't forget to check craigslist and what not. I just found a set of Bowflex 90lb dumbells and a stand for $300. That's less than 1/2 price. Im on the hunt for a C2 rower

Comment

Working...
                                X