This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    I figured Logan would be out for the season. Didn’t look to good on the replay
    Looked like his leg was broken

Comment

I thought we would see some new avatars this week.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Excuse me?! W T F are you talking about?

Get em Chase, that’s honestly the first I’ve ever heard of that talk

Comment

After getting over a bad hangover, I think the difference in horn LSU was one real shutdown corner (Stingley) and the LSU QB, he out played Ehlinger, by a little. No difference in line play or physicality. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Mond looked like trash, like I said last year. Ags will win the games they should, Clemson is not a good measuring stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
            After getting over a bad hangover, I think the difference in horn LSU was one real shutdown corner (Stingley) and the LSU QB, he out played Ehlinger, by a little. No difference in line play or physicality. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Mond looked like trash, like I said last year. Ags will win the games they should, Clemson is not a good measuring stick.

I thought the same. Texas secondary wasn’t great, and Burrow was fantastic, and those are separate. They would have been adequate if he hadn’t been so dang good.

I didn’t think Herman had a great game either, though I didn’t mind the aggressiveness...I’d just rather see a running back carry the ball in a lot of those qb runs. But that’s whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is more entertaining than FB

Comment

Longhorns by fiddy! For real!

Comment

My longhorn buddy that I went to the game said Herman took over offensive play calling in the second half. If so why wasn't he just calling plays all along. The offense looked so much better for the longhorns in the second half versus the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    My longhorn buddy that I went to the game said Herman took over offensive play calling in the second half. If so why wasn't he just calling plays all along. The offense looked so much better for the longhorns in the second half versus the first half.
                    He took over play calling in the second quarter of USC last year "unofficially". If you ask him, he would say that Beck calls the plays or that they do it by committee.

But, that is all BS. This is Herman's offense.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      Longhorns by fiddy! For real!

This is what I need Texas to do. I need them to come out ****** off, play fast and put this game away early. Herman hasn’t done this in games he should win by 30, so that’s what I’m watching for on Saturday. Hopefully we see the second unit in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                        I thought Ehlinger was off target on most of his longer throws. He ruled the dump off and 7 yard pass which got him to 66 percent. Saying that, the guy has him mind in the right place. You can see he shows very little emotion and is focused on his task. Maybe he will transfer to LSU next year.

Comment

Fields has looked great for the Buckeyes. Ready to see some competition. Thanks TCU

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Fields has looked great for the Buckeyes. Ready to see some competition. Thanks TCU
                            Sure thing, Buster. Don't have redux Purdue 2.0 again

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                              I thought Ehlinger was off target on most of his longer throws. He ruled the dump off and 7 yard pass which got him to 66 percent. Saying that, the guy has him mind in the right place. You can see he shows very little emotion and is focused on his task. Maybe he will transfer to LSU next year.
                              See chart below.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                Sure thing, Buster. Don't have redux Purdue 2.0 again
                                To the point of expecting a loss every year - it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X