Getting Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Crazy!

Not sure if this has been posted. What bull @$&a. All this crap is getting crazy. Unbelievable!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...t-organization

Just some lady on the Board of Supervisors (she's nobody) just trying to get some air time.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Not sure if this has been posted. What bull @$&a. All this crap is getting crazy. Unbelievable!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...t-organization
      This is a sanctuary city where drugs are pretty much legal, crime is through the roof, homeless is rampant and they have an map app that shows where all the poop is on the streets.

Can't say this surprises me.

Comment

She’s getting a lot of publicity on social media. Every other post on Facebook. That and Walmart

Comment

I read somewhere too that kroger is following walmart and asking everyone not carry in there stores!

Comment

Nobody save a few lunatics take anybody from San Fran seriously. Let make even bigger fools of themselves.

Comment

Meh..... Us Texans really don't care what Californians have to say

Comment

That's a nice libel lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm not a fan of the NRA for the most part but I hope they use the crap out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Just some lady on the Board of Supervisors (she's nobody) just trying to get some air time.
                  This.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    Meh..... Us Texans really don't care what Californians have to say
                    You should....Because everything they do eventually ends up here.. Just takes 10-15 years.

Comment

I read somewhere too that kroger is following walmart and asking everyone not carry in there stores!
                      They asked people to not Open Carry. I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 1-2 people actually open carrying. Just a way for them to “look” like they’re doing something without doing anything.

Comment

OPEN carry.............

Comment

Yet both sale alcohol and drunk driving kills way more than guns...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Yet both sale alcohol and drunk driving kills way more than guns...

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              You should....Because everything they do eventually ends up here.. Just takes 10-15 years.
                              Very True, at least in Austin

Comment

Working...
                              X