Clowney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clowney

The Houston Texans are absolute garbage as a large market NFL team....
    No GM....
    Horrible Coach
    No O line...

Offering to trade Clowney AND a #1 pick for Tunsil...

And was rejected....
    Hahahahahahahahhahhaa

Teams know they're in trouble and are gonna fleece them...
    I used to love the Texans ...why I don't know but I am shocked at how inept they are....

I'm so ready for college football, and I can have my Sundays back on my own time...

It all turned into a debacle in my opinion. I hate to say this, but we will stink it up this year. Clowney is a large female dog.

Comment

I dont watch the NFL but did hear a radio host this morning, said that he thought Houston was going to be pretty good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        I agree. But, there is no reason for management to change when they sell out every year with a sub par product on the field.

Clowney can’t be traded until he signs his franchise tender, which he prob won’t do unless he’s on board with the trade. So he has some leverage. I also read that he knows the Texans want to trade him, he fired his agent, and met with the Dolphins personally.

Comment

My buddy is related to Bus Cook ( uncle )...

Of all the things you think about Clowney...they're true...
          #1 pick..Mario Williams gone after rookie contract
          Clowney...gone in 4 years....4 injury riddled years

I don't blame guys for wanting to get paid.....but most of them produce on the field first.....

This joker has been the least productive #1 pick since Ryan Leaf.....might be a tie

Comment

Bring back the Oilers. At least they were entertaining.

Comment

The best thing the Texans can do is put Clowney back on the field when he signs, they have no chance of getting a top flight tackle this close to the season. I’m betting they keep up the 3 Stooges routine and get screwed as usual. It’s funny how the Patriots can go out and pick up 2 lineman for low draft picks with no problem while the Texans sit around with their thumbs up their rear.

Comment

Frustrating to say the least. No GM, no deal for Clowney, no Clowney so far, no offensive line improvements , I say 7-9 season if we are lucky .

Comment

We let Dwayne brown go, now we are desperate for a left tackle a few years later. despite Clowney maybe not being the best or perfect, he’s stil a dang good player, and we are thinking of letting him go. Next year or two we will still be trying to replace him like we have been trying to replace Dwayne brown.

Comment

Obrien has to go!!!!

Comment

The Texans need a legit GM. O’Brien isn’t the answer but he’s not as bad as people act either. They botched round 1 of the draft so horribly that Gaine deserves to be fired for that alone. Clowney wants Mack money but he’s not even close to Mack from a production standpoint. Him missing a few games isn’t anything new so who cares if he holds out a few weeks. He didn’t even suit for game 1 last season. I’m really getting fed up with these whiny football players talking about what they deserve. This man is literally considering walking away from $15 million. I mean wt*!!! Just think about that. This post is kind of all over the place but it’s bc I really don’t care or have any expectations other than disappointment from the Texans at this point. Cal McNair claims he’s going to right the ship, well after week 19 we will see if he can put his money where his mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishrhunt View Post
                        Obrien has to go!!!!
                        And replaced with who? Who?

Comment

Texans going to suck for the next 5 years or so. Going to take that long to get Obrien out and replenish the consequences the terrible management has brought on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            No GM....
                            Horrible Coach
                            No O line...

Offering to trade Clowney AND a #1 pick for Tunsil...

And was rejected....
                            Hahahahahahahahhahhaa

Teams know they're in trouble and are gonna fleece them...
                            I used to love the Texans ...why I don't know but I am shocked at how inept they are....

I'm so ready for college football, and I can have my Sundays back on my own time...
                            I knew you were a Cowboys fan

Comment

Texans fan?

Do you want more sacks or less sacks on your own QB?

Guess which is most important.

Comment

Working...
                              X