Urban Coyotes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Coyotes!

Well I never thought urban coyotes would ever be an issue. I remember reading all the articles across the country about urban coyotes and just thinkomg what a bunch of chumps just get out and shot them sobs. Well I didn’t know it but the urban coyotes had become a problem right under my nose. They had on two separate occasions run into my brother in laws back sliding glass door trying to get his cats welllll they finally escalated things. They got my brother in laws dog right in front of him the other day it was so close that my brother in law jumped to try and save his dog and shattered his shoulder! Well my snares and leg traps weren’t doing the trick so in an effort not to be a chump I started baiting and shooting these POS! So far two down hopefully more to come
    I like to think I’m helping others hear lol
    Attached Files

Comment

Good job!

Comment

#3 down

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
        Well I never thought urban coyotes would ever be an issue. I remember reading all the articles across the country about urban coyotes and just thinkomg what a bunch of chumps just get out and shot them sobs. Well I didn’t know it but the urban coyotes had become a problem right under my nose. They had on two separate occasions run into my brother in laws back sliding glass door trying to get his cats welllll they finally escalated things. They got my brother in laws dog right in front of him the other day it was so close that my brother in law jumped to try and save his dog and shattered his shoulder! Well my snares and leg traps weren’t doing the trick so in an effort not to be a chump I started baiting and shooting these POS! So far two down hopefully more to come
        He’s a big sucker!
        Attached Files

Comment

The Woodlands is full of them

Comment

See them in Kingwood too but rarely hear them

Comment

Got them here in Downtown Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                I have the same issue - what are you baiting them with? Are spotlighting them at night on the bait and then shooting them?

Comment

Nice job. I'm sure the neighborhood pets thank you!

Growing up, I lived near a golf course/creek in Corpus. We'd see them almost daily early morning or late at night. It was so bad, that we would to have to bring all the dogs inside at night (GWPs) after witnessing, multiple times, the pups face-to-face with a coyote or two.

Reminds me of a video I saw of a guy filming a coyote from his car, window down. The coyote was sitting in the flower beds of a nice house in an obviously suburban neighborhood. The guy was freaking out, yelling at the coyotes to go away. He REALLY lost it when the 'yote trotted off with somebody's cat in its mouth! LOL

Comment

Kac

Comment

They everywhere....

Comment

hopefully they'll take care of all the stray cats and dogs running around

Comment

I nearly hit one around 6 yesterday evening in Fulshear where they are doing all the tollroad construction.

Comment

I live on a golf course in Garland and we see them all the time working up and down the creek behind the house.

Comment

nice job

Comment

Working...
                              X