No announcement yet.

Mississippi Barndo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty nice. Love it! The Lake is the Crown IMHO. Well done.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I am now caught up to the progress. It is not complete. We will be installing sheetrock beginning next week hopefully. I was not trying to be misleading, but I didn't decide to post until just recently.

Next progress pics may be a few days. Unfortunately it will slow down as many little things on the interior will need to start being done.

Comment

I'd be curious to hear more on how y'all did this as it looks fantastic!

I just had a 30x50 put up I'll finish out a 1 bed bachelor pad in and really like the acid stain look.
          Originally posted by Thainixs View Post
          Pressure Washing the concrete then applying concrete stain. Three colors Walnut, Black, and Lawn Green. The green may be a little loud, so we may tone this down by ragging some of the walnut over the green on a room by room basis.
          Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Three garden sprayers with the three stain colors. Random patterns with my wife directing what color is needed next.

Comment

Any reason you went with a wood frame as compared to steel? Seems most barndo's I see are all steel framed and was just curious...

Comment

I was just a little more comfortable with the wood and my cost was slightly lower with wood as well. The trusses are steel however, not sure if that shows up in the pics.

Comment

What is the estimated finishing price for one of these? I like it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Between $45 and $50 per square foot will be our finished cost. It’s a little over 1500 square feet finished, and my will not exceed number is $75,000. Raw materials are at at an all time high right now in MS, so we were a little unlucky with our timing.

Build cost on traditional houses are currently $107 to $135 per foot currently in this area.

Comment

Between $45 and $50 per square foot will be our finished cost. It’s a little over 1500 square feet finished, and my will not exceed number is $75,000. Raw materials are at at an all time high right now in MS, so we were a little unlucky with our timing.

Build cost on traditional houses are currently $107 to $135 per foot currently in this area.

Comment

Tongue and Groove

Had all the pines I took from the home pad site made into tongue and groove pine for all my vaulted ceilings. Picked all my kiln dried tongue and groove up Saturday morning. Stashed it under my pole barn for a few days until it is needed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thainixs View Post
                            Had all the pines I took from the home pad site made into tongue and groove pine for all my vaulted ceilings. Picked all my kiln dried tongue and groove up Saturday morning. Stashed it under my pole barn for a few days until it is needed.

Who did your tongue and groove work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Larry Butler in Moselle.......good fellow......old school craftsman.

Comment

That floor stain is the coolest ever! Whole place looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X