hunters lost in New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found this link.

Cutter Rogers and his three children ages 11-14 were found after they were reported missing when they didn’t return to their hotel on a hunting trip.

Comment

There's several stories now that pop up with a quick google search. Sounds legit. Hope they're found safe.

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
        Ok, they finally updated their page. Man I hope they are found safe. Bad deal.

Comment

Hope they are found safe as well whatever their situation is.

Comment

prayers up for family.

Comment

how can a state not be able to find/afford a helicopter ?????????

Comment

Bad deal, hope they are ok. Sad world we live in that we are all so on guard against being scammed.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  why can't I find a story about this?
                  Go Fund Me scam?
                  Last edited by bossbowman; 12-28-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    Bad deal, hope they are ok. Sad world we live in that we are all so on guard against being scammed.
                    Sad too, that a story like this hits everywhere before it's an actual news story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol&Pearls View Post
                      I agree. They have posted questions about that but I know nothing about helicopters and or costs.
                      Oh yeah, and more sometimes.
                      A chinook (yes I know it's way bigger) use a about 32k a day in fuel alone. I'm not sure if the military pays 1k a gallon though, like they do for hammers and toilet seats. Not to mention pilots salary, etc... Compared to planes, helicopters are several times more expensive to operate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                        Been burned a few too many times. I wish i still had the heart i did as a young man. It is a double whammy when you find out what you doubted is true. Then you feel like a dirt bag for thinking it is a scam on top of feeling like a dirt bag because this poor family likely wont be found alive this many days after and weather up there.

Prayers up for a safe return for everyone involved.

Comment

Blizzard

Originally posted by keystone View Post
                          how can a state not be able to find/afford a helicopter ?????????
                          Looks like it’s all hands on deck with all types of atv’s , utv’s and tracked vehicles
                          Sad deal

Messila valley search and rescue Facebook page says the government shutdown has slowed S&R efforts
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-28-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                            Been burned a few too many times. I wish i still had the heart i did as a young man. It is a double whammy when you find out what you doubted is true. Then you feel like a dirt bag for thinking it is a scam on top of feeling like a dirt bag because this poor family likely wont be found alive this many days after and weather up there.

Prayers up for a safe return for everyone involved.
                            I agree. I like to think I have a good heart about things but also have been burned by believing that all people have good intentions. Pray they are found safe but the outcome doesn’t look promising

Comment

In for an update

Comment

Just west of there they shut the road from cloudcroft to timberon due to deep snow. Ive seen several family members of the missing commenting on facebook pages. Hopefully not a scam, but some stuff is definitely odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X