Annual Trip to Baker 3 Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual Trip to Baker 3 Ranch

Well my group is headed to the Baker 3 Ranch for our annual hunt June 21-25. 23,000 acres free range and it is going to be HOT. Shows to be in the upper 90's to maybe 100 degrees. They have been seeing some really good axis buck's so we are excited. Service is always spotty but we will
    Try to keep everyone updated at night. Wish us luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Bilbo is headed there tomorrow with some friends to hunt also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck just use Bonnie's wifi. I killed a nice buck and I think the others killed 6 does and 4 or 5 pigs about a month ago.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Sorry for the delay but it was a long couple of days. Man it was hot. We did get a shower Friday night and it cooled off some. We all saw a ton of axis and quite a few blackbuck's. We ended up shooting 18 axis does and 4 axis buck's. We lost several does and 2 buck's we couldn't find. Hopefully they turn up. This group has been together for a couple of years and our experience and knowledge of the ranch is starting to pay off. And of course we had quite a few misses on some very nice buck's. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Comment

Here are a few pics I took of from the hunt.

Comment

Good time as always. Looking forward to next year. Definitely getting easier every year. I didn't really take many pics of the 4 we shot.

Comment

Great Job!!

Comment

We take an annual trip there as well but in late February or early March. Really want to get out this time of year though. Which pasture did you hunt?

Comment

We killed in just about every pasture. Everyone has mostly figured out the pasture they are in. It helped that it was hot.

Comment

Looks like a great time, congrats y'all!

Comment

Was this a regular hunt or their big group hunt? I've always been curious amt hunting there, seems to be plenty of game.

Comment

I have a group that goes each year during the same time.

Comment

Are y'all sitting water holes or spot and stalk? Really want to do a summer hunt next year there when they are rutting like crazy. Congrats on the success !

Comment

Working...
                              X