Like father like son, Sandusky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like father like son, Sandusky

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) — One of Jerry Sandusky's sons faces multiple charges of sexual offenses involving children, more than five years after the former Penn State assistant coach was himself first arrested.
    Court records filed Monday say 41-year-old Jeffrey S. Sandusky was charged with 14 counts, including criminal solicitation and corruption of minors.
    The online court docket says Jeffrey Sandusky was arraigned Monday and bail was set at $200,000. He's currently in the Centre County Correctional Facility in Pennsylvania.
    Jeffrey Sandusky's lawyer declined to comment on the allegations. The district attorney's office says it will release a statement Monday.
    WTAJ-TV says state police accuse him of sending inappropriate texts to a victim and asking for naked photos.

Saw that earlier. Disgusting.

Comment

I would love to take target practice on then two.

Comment

Vampire disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They cannot be fixed, kid-diddlers. They are absolutely unfixable.

Comment

Highest tree, shortest rope

Comment

Sadly he was probably a victim of his fathers. Does not excuse his behavior or mean he shouldn't be know as a "MO" in the jailhouse

Comment

If he is guilty, I wish they would execute him. It would serve us all well.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Sadly he was probably a victim of his fathers. Does not excuse his behavior or mean he shouldn't be know as a "MO" in the jailhouse
                  I completely agree with you sir. Spot on

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Yes, all the kids were adopted and at least one said daddy did it to him

Comment

Working...
                      X