Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever hunt www.bulverdebowranch.com????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever hunt www.bulverdebowranch.com????

Please let me know???

Bulverde Bow Ranch

Yes I have hunted there the last 2 seasons. Great price for a hunt allowing a hunter to take a doe or buck of any size with no kill fees. The owner is very nice and I have seen deer almost every time I have hunted the place.

Comment

It says you can shoot any legal deer. Doesn't say what deer are legal though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes I've hunted with Clay several times, I highly recommend it. As far as what's legal he's on the west side of 35 in Comal County so basically if it's brown you can put it down. This area has no antler restraction

Comment

Yeah, i met him and he is a nice guy. You are correct for comal county, that anything west of IH35 if free game. They have a lot of bucks and spikes,and of course doe.

Comment

Yes, been there done that. Clays a good guy, I'm booked again for this year. It's an easy hunt very enjoyable. He improved his stands and is setup nicely. I have places to hunt for free so I like clays to look at some different deer for a change of pace.

Comment

What's he charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like $250 per day if this is the right place http://sanmarcos.craigslist.org/spo/5837631714.html

Comment

Yes that's it

Comment

Yes, that's the price. I forgot to mention I got a decent 8 point last year and he shares his trail am pics so you know what your going to see when hunting. He accommodated me big time due to a shoulder problem he allowed me to use my crossbow. I have a new Elite now that I'm going to take this year so I'm excited to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondo Bob View Post
                      Yes, that's the price. I forgot to mention I got a decent 8 point last year and he shares his trail am pics so you know what your going to see when hunting. He accommodated me big time due to a shoulder problem he allowed me to use my crossbow. I have a new Elite now that I'm going to take this year so I'm excited to try it out.
                      Do you camp out there?

Comment

When you planning on going army? Looks to be a fun hunt

Comment

Hopefully before thanksgiving

Comment

Yes we camp. He has some nice oaks to camp by. Food and lodging are close by but I'm used to camping so I just take my stuff and hang out there.

Comment

Ok cool deal did he let you get a buck and doe? Or just a buck or a doe?

Comment

Working...
                              X