Anyone heard of Rusty Hinge Ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of Rusty Hinge Ranch?

Just curious if anyone has heard of it.. Bowhunting only it says.

Did you ever get any info on this place? My daughter in-law heard about them on the local radio (Houston) offering a free day hunt to veterans and told my son about it. He called and talked to a fella who seemed really nice, who told him to show up next week and bring your own grub and a sleeping bag and you can hunt all day for one day. Eight point or better, doe, and hog. I am not sure if the if it is either or...or all of the above. I will let you know what it was like for him when he gets back on the 27th. I think it was 50.00 dollars to bring a non-veteran hunter along to hunt. It is somewhere between Houston and Lake Livingston.
    Last edited by Huntjunkie; 11-20-2013, 07:05 AM. Reason: mispelled word

Comment

I never found anything out.. Did your son in law make it out there?

Comment

Same thing here, saw a flyer but cant find any other details and of course didnt get the number off it lol Anybody find anything out bout this place yet??

Comment

I still haven't heard anything..

Comment

Saw a flyer for this place this afternoon anyone know anything about it

Comment

bump

Comment

Does anyone by chance have the number or website for this place?

Comment

sound ok

Comment

Flyer

No website, but received flyers to post. number is 713-823-7139

Says Bowhunting, 2 day minimum, cash only. $100 tent, $75 primitive - whitetails - hogs

Comment

Hey. I’m wondering if anyone has been there.

I saw a flyer at the archery range, and I’m interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X