Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newest Life Member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is only 2 feet tall! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job Mac and family

When my rugrats were each 2 y.o., I bought them a Louisiana Lifetime hunting/fishing license which costs $200.

best $$$$ I ever spent

cb <*)))>{

Comment

Awesome!

Now buy him (and you) a lifetime COLORADO hunting license so you can get the heck back to Texas

Comment

That is great, Mac! Start them early and hopefully they will stay interested. Great looking family!

Comment

Awesome! he will appreciate that when he grows up!

Comment

I got my son Jeff a NRA Life membership at age 13 good investment Jr Life was 4100 back then

Congrats on your new partner

Also get him lifetime hunting lisc. in Colorado When he grows up resident lic will be $1K a year I bet...........

Congrats Smart Move

Tink

Comment

Thanks guys!
              Unfortunately, Colorado does not have a lifetime license system, so will not be able to get him signed up for that.

Comment

thats aweome mack! crib midgets.....hehe

what do texas lifetime licenses cost?

Comment

Mac....Going by the picture you just posted of your family.....Looks to me like the "I got nothing" that comes up everytime you post needs to be changed to "I got everything"!

Keep him involved!

Comment

Greatness.

Comment

Cool, good Idea!!

Originally posted by theunluckyhunter View Post
                      thats aweome mack! crib midgets.....hehe

what do texas lifetime licenses cost?
                      $1,000 Hunting and fishing I believe.
                      Yep $600 Hunting and $600 Fishing, $1,000 H&F combo
                      Last edited by Matador; 07-29-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                        Cool, good Idea!!

$1,000 Hunting and fishing I believe.
                        Yep $600 Hunting and $600 Fishing, $1,000 H&F combo
                        I bought my lifetime hunting a few years back for 600.. jut checked to see what it was going to cost to add fishing.. $400 if you already have one or the other..

Comment

That's great Mac, I still haven't received that GPS location yet?

Comment

Tell ya what TGR.. I will swap ya my GPS coord. for the bear in exchange for the bull you have "tied to a tree" location

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                              Tell ya what TGR.. I will swap ya my GPS coord. for the bear in exchange for the bull you have "tied to a tree" location
                              I don't care about the bear, I was talking about all the elk you were glassing in the area nobody has found yet. Besides I think the rope broke on my elk. You can come join us though, we are hunting area 54, west elk wilderness. I might even have a horse you can ride.
                              Last edited by tgridley; 07-31-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

We will be hunting 41, 421, 23, and 62 for elk for my personal bow-hunting. We didnt see any big bulls the other day, but we didnt go down into the timber and risk scaring the elk we were seeing, either. The deer were everywhere and he bear was waaaaaay too close!

Not doing any archery guiding until next year. Just didnt feel like the properties we are outfitting on justified selling elk hunts on them. Covered in Deer and antelope, but the elk wont be there til late in the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X