No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid for sherries berries to be delivered to her office today....because part of their enjoyment is having **** delivered in front of their employees/coworkers.. and I'm a good husband like that.

Shes home sick this morning.
    Yep, I got screwed on Valentines day.

Comment

I did some flowers and some cupcakes. We say no gifts every year, but every year I do flowers and something small just because I still see her smile when she sees them. Lol..... there was also one cupcake missing this morning after I walked by it. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I paid for sherries berries to be delivered to her office today....because part of their enjoyment is having **** delivered in front of their employees/coworkers.. and I'm a good husband like that.

One year I did try to have a male stripper go to Alecia's work. He never made it past the front door. She worked in a grade school kitchen.

Comment

And not the good way....Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            My wife gets madder than a wet hen if I buy her flowers. She says they are a waste of $. We just go out to dinner.
            X2. Hadnt bought anything for my wife on V-Day for 20 years. We just go out to eat and call it good.

Comment

Be sure to play it "safe" tonight, deer season is 9 months away.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
                Costco flowers best bang for buck,went with some rodeo Stapleton tickets this year
                This, I think a dozen roses was/is around $15.99 and look awesome.

Comment

I’m glad I don’t ignore or look for reasons not to do anything for Valentine’s Day. Wife always acts like a teenager again which was not a bad thing this morning. I made evening plans- she makes morning and night plans

Comment

Jennie is gonna get a slap on the *** and a nice dinner out at our favorite restaurant. Valentines Day is stupid, a waste of money and time. I treat her like I love her everyday. If that ain't good enough, I doubt that flowers and candy on February 14th is gonna make a difference.

Comment

I sent my wife this.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked at doing the same, for much of the same reason. But Sherrie wanted about $50 to deliver the $30 worth of berries that I tried to buy. I told Sherrie to keep her berries.

Comment

My wife knows her gift is exactly one month away.

She still gets flowers though! (just in case she's disguised as snowflake killa)
                          Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 02-14-2018, 08:50 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to send Lisa flowers ever year and she liked them like most women do except she doesn't have an office full of cackling hens to show them off too. She came home one Valentines about 6-7 years ago and said I love the flowers honey but how about in lieu of flowers, will you take the $80 and get me an Amazon gift certificate for books so I can enjoy them all year if you feel like you need to do something. The girl likes flowers but she loves books so I figured being the gentleman and awesome husband that I am, I'd oblige.. Sooooo...Valentines is an Amazon gift card, a good steak dinner and a small box of her favorite chocolates. Yes its a Hallmark Holiday but she's a happy camper...and I like to do things for her throughout the year. This is good timing for the early part of the year...

Comment

Smart I agree. Hallmark day but make it a good one- why not? They deserve it

Comment

Working...
                                X