Time to ban trucks. Terrorist attack in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boblee View Post
    News reports are that the driver / killer is refusing to talk to investigators. I would suggest cutting off pain medications...

Bob Lee

He's laid up all comfy in a hospital bed, being given the best medical treatment the world has to offer, and using the incredible justice system of this great country to not incriminate himself. All after he killed 8 people.....because this country is the great evil and he hates it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Yeah attacks from people like this guy are the most frustrating because they actually are preventable. Why we feel the need to be the world's dumping ground is beyond me.
      Exactly. This lotto system is stupid and needs to be stopped.

Comment

News reports are that the driver / killer is refusing to talk to investigators. I would suggest cutting off pain medications...

Bob Lee
        Long time no hear, hope all is well Bob

Comment

I heard the terrorist was using a new technology muffler made by a gun silencer company... just like hillary warned.

Comment

Bob Lee
            Then the pc crowd will say that they are torturing and using cruel tactics.
            FBI hands are tied
            I'm sure he will lawyer up then some wambulance chaser will take the case probono
            Last edited by texansfan; 11-01-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
              You don't have to mention those things to be considered a terrorist. Stop letting the media instruct you what terrorism is. Terrorism is an act that is to scare people and change their lives. That was home grown terrorism that he did and folks want to dance around it. The shooting in the movie theatre was terrorism.
              The definition is literally right there...no media persuasion. You can call other acts terrorism, but you'd just be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                I just heard on the radio, the jihadist was allowed into the U.S. through a lottery system. That warms my heart.....

A "diversity" visa

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  He's laid up all comfy in a hospital bed, being given the best medical treatment the world has to offer, and using the incredible justice system of this great country to not incriminate himself. All after he killed 8 people.....because this country is the great evil and he hates it.
                  Why in the world is it that police in some instances choose to unload up to 21 shots on an unarmed citizen..but then in this instance all they do is wound him?

I HIGHLY doubt any one would even hint at the idea of an indictment against the officers if they made this Islamic loser mince meat.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Then the pc crowd will say that they are torturing and using cruel tactics.
                    FBI hands are tied
                    I'm sure he will lawyer up then some wambulance chaser will take the case probono
                    Well, we all know this much to be true: Nurses can dawdle, they don't always respond right away when a patient punches the call button - then there's shift changes and mistakes made with communications and with proper medications. **** happens.
                    In between, he might just decide to get kinda chatty. Probably, he did it without any help, but it's the authorities' job to make sure. And meanwhile, who really effing cares if he's hurting? I expect a belly wound could be quite painful...

Bob Lee
                    Last edited by boblee; 11-01-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

George Bush signed that lottery system into law in 1990.
                      Created by Chuck Schumer, then stuffed into another feel good bill. You know how this works... let's not play the "blame Bush" card.

Schumer’s diversity visa plan was included in the House-approved “Family Unity and Employment Opportunity Immigration Act of 1990” when it was combined with a proposal by a Democratic from Boston. The resulting “Schumer visa” measure was included in the completed Immigration Act of 1990, which also raised the annual inflow of legal immigrants up from 500,000 up to 700,000. The bill was signed by then-President George H.W. Bush.

The diversity visa program offers green cards to 50,000 lottery applicants each year. Lottery winners undergo a State Department interview and health check, and can then bring their spouses and minor children to the United States and get them on a five-year track to citizenship.

Once a winner and a spouse become citizens, they can import their parents, their in-laws and their children, plus the parents of their in-laws, such as the winner’s spouse’s sister’s husband’s parents. In turn, the relatives can later become citizens and import their relatives. The chain-migration process does not set any skill tests for admission, and so delivers a growing flow of unskilled and uneducated — and often ill, elderly and retired migrants — to the nation’s extensive welfare system.

Comment

I used 5 boxes of foil for this one….

Timing is impeccable to change the current media headlines. Russia/U1/Clinton…

Comment

George Bush signed that lottery system into law in 1990.

Are you expecting me to jump on that grenade? Not gonna happen. All things considered, GHWB was a crappy President. I believe he also gave us Kennedy for the SCOTUS. You want me to defend that too? To utilize Sweet's comparison, GHWB was "milk toast covered in weak sauce."

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            I just heard on the radio, the jihadist was allowed into the U.S. through a lottery system. That warms my heart.....
                            Same Lotto Trump has been trying to close since he was elected
                            I guess when the next one happens and it is a terrorist that came here sometime after the judges blocked his actions the media will blame the judge?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                              You don't have to mention those things to be considered a terrorist. Stop letting the media instruct you what terrorism is. Terrorism is an act that is to scare people and change their lives.
                              So would the left/media be guilty of terrorism for pushing a false Russia narrative? Not honoring the results of the elections?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Created by Chuck Schumer, then stuffed into another feel good bill. You know how this works... let's not play the "blame Bush" card.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-truck-driver/

You think trump would sign anything Schumer placed in front of him?
                                Did Obama sign anything Sessions placed in front of him?

Can we have a bit of personal accountability please?

Own it. Bush signed it.
                                The buck stopped with Bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X