Time to ban trucks. Terrorist attack in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
    You don't have to mention those things to be considered a terrorist. Stop letting the media instruct you what terrorism is. Terrorism is an act that is to scare people and change their lives. That was home grown terrorism that he did and folks want to dance around it. The shooting in the movie theatre was terrorism.
    "Home grown" my ***... such an idiotic description. Seems to imply that he became a terrorist and/or carried out this act because here lives here or being HERE bent and twisted his mind and actions. The only common thread these animals share is their 7th century "religion"... and that "religion" isn't home grown, it's called islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
      Stop worrying about PC. Check out Isreal's methods. Most Americans and especially terrorists would feel uncomfortable with the tactics, but it works. Compare terrorists attacks/attempts there vs here.
      Originally posted by flywise View Post
      No doubt those folks know how to protect their citizens and PC will not get in their way
      But we have WAY too many liberals here. Maybe, if it's not too late, once things get bad enough more liberals will set aside their stupid ideals and let real men handle this situation.

Comment

Ban the internal combustion engine, cover all the vehicle types.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
          Totally missed the point.
          Ummmm, no, not really. I terrorize my wife all the time. I think it's you who has missed the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            Stop worrying about PC. Check out Isreal's methods. Most Americans and especially terrorists would feel uncomfortable with the tactics, but it works. Compare terrorists attacks/attempts there vs here.
            If that includes me needing to get a cavity search to rent a uhaul truck with car hauler count me out.

This guy used a simple 3/4 ton pickup.
            You can't change their minds.
            Vegas shooterZ
            They had it in their mind that they were going to inflict pain, punishment and fear on the populace.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              If that includes me needing to get a cavity search to rent a uhaul truck with car hauler count me out.

This guy used a simple 3/4 ton pickup.
              You can't change their minds.
              Vegas shooterZ
              They had it in their mind that they were going to inflict pain, punishment and fear on the populace.
              This. No amount of laws will stop these people. I'm not going to give up my freedoms and subject myself to more BS just to "feel" safe. Now Do I think things could be done about who we are letting in? Yes. I think the entire immigration system as a whole needs an overhaul.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                This. No amount of laws will stop these people. I'm not going to give up my freedoms and subject myself to more BS just to "feel" safe. Now Do I think things could be done about who we are letting in? Yes. I think the entire immigration system as a whole needs an overhaul.

I just heard on the radio, the jihadist was allowed into the U.S. through a lottery system. That warms my heart.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Spot on brutha!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    I just heard on the radio, the jihadist was allowed into the U.S. through a lottery system. That warms my heart.....

Country lost on that lottery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                      George Bush signed that lottery system into law in 1990.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        George Bush signed that lottery system into law in 1990.
                        The first modern progressive President.

Sorry my bad, I meant "compassionate conservative" (LIBERAL)

Comment

Yeah attacks from people like this guy are the most frustrating because they actually are preventable. Why we feel the need to be the world's dumping ground is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            The first modern progressive President.

Sorry my bad, I meant "compassionate conservative" (LIBERAL)
                            "New World Order"

So glad we are done with that whole family.

Comment

News reports are that the driver / killer is refusing to talk to investigators. I would suggest cutting off pain medications...

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                                News reports are that the driver / killer is refusing to talk to investigators. I would suggest cutting off pain medications...

Bob Lee

Or his head.

Wait, we're the more civilized side and we won't reply in kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X