What happened to the day leases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acutting View Post
    Looked up chambers looks like just rams auodad axis and hogs. Still could be fun pricesn't aren't insane.

Chambers is a great ranch for the price. I hunted there last November and they have plenty of WT as well. You won't see trophy bucks at every sit but they have some very solid bucks in the ranch. Don't be afraid to book a hunt with Chambers. They offer a very affordable hunt and I filled my coolers with hog, Aoudad and WT. No hidden kill fees and they treat you right. If you kill an animal for meat or a trophy for the wall. it's the same cost.

Comment

Bexar county bow hunts still offers hunts with no kill fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kill fees are simply because if you own a good ranch with good, big animals you would be dumb to let the first hunter come in and shoot them for super cheap.

The ranches with no kill fee obviously don't have regular big bucks etc. If I went to a cheap place with no kill fee there's no way I'd expect to see a big trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
          Bexar county bow hunts still offers hunts with no kill fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by acutting View Post
            Looked up chambers looks like just rams auodad axis and hogs. Still could be fun pricesn't aren't insane.

What else are you looking for? Most day lease type places with exotics will only have axis, blackbuck, or auodad. Don't see many places that have the others (fallow, sika, stag, etc) that do straight day rates. Most of those places are kill fee oriented as those wild populations aren't as high. Axis, blackbuck, and auodad are the big 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X