Tatonka creek ranch review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
    Lol. It was 7 years ago when I went, they didn't use any corn... but the buffalo came and put their head in the truck when we were driving by... and the truck broke down when we were in the pasture.
    And there was rotten food in the pit
    And the Buffalo tore up all of our trash when we went to sleep
    And there was a water leak in the kitchen and the ceiling fell out
    And they didn't know what they had out there, a scimitar walked by and he goes what's that? Never seen that thing before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's incredible!! You would think it takes a lot of $$ to get into the day hunt biz but so many of them are run into the ground.

Comment

Tatonka creek ranch review

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
      That's incredible!! You would think it takes a lot of $$ to get into the day hunt biz but so many of them are run into the ground.

Very true.

Also the "guide" doesn't like hunting and thinks it's wrong. Said he only does it because it's a job and good money

They have a pen next to the house with a couple rams in it and they said you can shoot my lawn mowers if you'd like so we don't have to go out and drive around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
        very true.

Also the "guide" doesn't like hunting and thinks it's wrong. Said he only does it because it's a job and good money

they have a pen next to the house with a couple rams in it and they said you can shoot my lawn mowers if you'd like so we don't have to go out and drive around

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
        lmfaooooo

Comment

Working...
        X