Where would you go-day lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where would you go-day lease

we've been to a few over the years & always looking for new adventure. 4 of us (3 veteran bowhunters & 1 newbie) Looking for dates in 1st 2 weeks of Sept.. Package 3-4 day deal. Interested in Axis, Black Buck, maybe a exotic Doe or Red Deer cow or even Cow elk for a great meat if available. Myself I'm just interested in meat but the newbie wants opportunity at as many assorted or any Exotics as possible & whatever might show up & other 2 looking for Black Buck or Axis. Sheep not so much as we would only donate the meat to any local that might want it. Open to suggestions. We know Hogs usually come in a package & "daylight" possible shooting is great. Looking for a place that we would have the "chance" at some shooting Thanks.
    Attached Files

I'd go
    diamond c
    Timberlake ranch

Comment

Diamond C

Comment

Diamond C
        Attached Files

Comment

Went to Diamond C twice in 2016 and have two trips booked for 2017 (Sept and Dec). We've had great success with Skylar and will continue to go back until that changes. Lots of quality animals at a fair price with a great lodge. We've killed 3 axis, 3 blackbuck, 1 aoudad, 2 sika, 2 fallow, 1 scimitar oryx and 1 Big Horn Sheep hybrid. He's also got red stag, elk, mouflon, ibex, sheep, goats, hogs, gemsbok and maybe some that I'm forgetting. Target rich environment for sure. Good luck wherever you choose to go.
          Last edited by CSIceman; 03-22-2017, 08:38 AM. Reason: Add Content

Comment

Big Oak Bowhunting...phenomenal animals, amazing lodge/food, and fantastic hosts

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Big Oak Bowhunting...phenomenal animals, amazing lodge/food, and fantastic hosts

Not to mention the stands themselves are first class. Many thanks to Buff and Lisa for the youth hunts they put on as well.

Comment

Big Oak

Comment

I've been to both those and you will have a good hunt at either one.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Oak Bowhunting or t4exotics in Brownwood. Been to both and they are both great places, and set up for bowhunting.

Comment

Double L Bowhunting Mission Valley, TX

Comment

well, my son called me the other night & he is finalizing a Sept. trip at Extreme Bowhunting. Me, him & 1 other for sure right now. We were there 2 years ago, MArch. on a 2 day meat hunt. Didn't arrow anything but saw enough to make it interesting. I'm doing the meat hunt & they are looking for horns +..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X