• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the place near Del Rio?

Comment

It's in Bracketville.

Comment

We head out in 24 hours. Can't wait. I'm like a 65 year old kid waiting on Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis22 View Post
          Can do ! The guide and I had been friends for years. I have a awesome bunch of Canadian hunters that have hunted with me in the past. Trying a new ranch this year ( Extreme ). So,.. I thought I'd tag along to enjoy the company mostly, and maybe whack a couple hogs. I'll let you know how we all do - carlos
          Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
          We head out in 24 hours. Can't wait. I'm like a 65 year old kid waiting on Santa!
          How did yalls hunt go?

Comment

carlos here ---- group did well.
            2 fallow buck
            1 axis doe
            2 rams
            1 aoudad ewe
            5 hogs
            ***** Guys could have shot tons more hogs, and did see some good shooter axis bucks and blackbuck.

All had a great time - but with the recent rains it's starting to green up ! - get ready to hunt hard !!! - carlos
            Last edited by takoma; 03-01-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

group pic ----
              Attached Files

Comment

When's a good time of year to get on Rutted up Axis deer at this place?

Comment

We are back. All I can say is ''WOW'' Four of us killed a bunch of stuff and had a great time. We already booked for next year. See scutchens post for pictures and a full rundown.

Comment

Working...
                  X