No announcement yet.

Brushy Hill 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tic...............................toc............. ..............tic................................. .................................................. ........toc

Comment

12 hours till we leave Jack I've double checked all my bags but I'm sure we will be forgetting something.

Comment

South bound. This time tomorrow I'll be sitting in anticipation!

Comment

Still awake and restless. It's like Christmas Eve waiting on santa. Come on morning!

Comment

Originally posted by PSEBRONCO View Post
            Still awake and restless. It's like Christmas Eve waiting on santa. Come on morning!
            Yep if Santa was an overly cautious crackhead that like to show you pics and tease you but never actually give you the presents!
            That's about what hunt at BH is

Comment

2017 Brushy Hills

Me and a couple of my friends hunted Brushy Hills a couple of weeks ago and had the best time. All three of us saw deer and turkeys. Both my buddies killed does and I harvested a nice eight point and a turkey. Nick did a great job putting us on deer and all the hunters in camp were great. Three guys were hunting Hog Heaven South with us and another group of three hunted the North pasture. Many of the hunters had daytime pics of shooter bucks and one of the them showed us pics of a great ten point and showed us the location of his brush blind when his hunt was over so we could hunt it if we wanted. His set up was as good as it gets. On our third day Nick encouraged me to make a move, and this new blind I set up payed off with an eight point. We could not ask for a better experience. We have booked for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brytonkar91 View Post
                Me and a couple of my friends hunted Brushy Hills a couple of weeks ago and had the best time. All three of us saw deer and turkeys. Both my buddies killed does and I harvested a nice eight point and a turkey. Nick did a great job putting us on deer and all the hunters in camp were great. Three guys were hunting Hog Heaven South with us and another group of three hunted the North pasture. Many of the hunters had daytime pics of shooter bucks and one of the them showed us pics of a great ten point and showed us the location of his brush blind when his hunt was over so we could hunt it if we wanted. His set up was as good as it gets. On our third day Nick encouraged me to make a move, and this new blind I set up payed off with an eight point. We could not ask for a better experience. We have booked for next year.
                Your welcome
                Post some pics of the buck you got. Was hoping someone would land that 10.

Comment

Any got any feedback on Brushy Hill Ranch?

Comment

do a search, there is plenty of info pro/con on it

Comment

eight point at Brushy Hills

My upload fails on the picture. Any advice?

Comment

Text it to me
                        817-917-1997

Comment

Originally posted by Brytonkar91 View Post
                          My upload fails on the picture. Any advice?
                          On a computer you have to resize the pics. On your phone you can use Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X