Dove day lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove day lease

I know it's early but any recommendations on dove hunting day lease in or around Fayette county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have updated info on "independence ranch in Texas" near San Antonio? Thought I saw that the AGR had shut them down for falsely claims of how much acreage they had and amount of hogs running around. See where they are still offering a free hunt, after booking.... $200 for guide (some reports no guide) and few hidden fees. Anyone have thoughts on them good/bad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
      Anyone have updated info on "independence ranch in Texas" near San Antonio? Thought I saw that the AGR had shut them down for falsely claims of how much acreage they had and amount of hogs running around. See where they are still offering a free hunt, after booking.... $200 for guide (some reports no guide) and few hidden fees. Anyone have thoughts on them good/bad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      I won a "free hunt" a few months ago. But after all the fees associated with the "free hunt" it was gonna cost me nearly 500 smacks. No thank you on the "free hunt".

Comment

Working...
      X