Christensen Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christensen Rifles

Looking hard at the Mesa. Anyone have one? Would something else be more rifle for the money? 85% set on a 7 mag if it matters. Will be an all around hunting rifle with enough punch for elk is my goal. Not counting oz but focused a bit more on weight than shooting a mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have shot a few christensens. They are very nice. Despite being able to afford one, I would never buy one. They are too expensive. Get a Tikka and an insane scope for that money, would be my advice. They are lighter than most guns and shoot better than anything out there. All 4 of mine shoot .5MOA.

You also won't feel the need to baby it quite so much as a more expensive gun.

Comment

I have a Christensen in 6mm love it light weight makes it easy to carry. It's more than enough for Varmints and plenty for Whitetail and pigs.

Comment

Interesting comment on the tikkas. I was looking at them online this afternoon. Seem well reviewed and a lot of fun for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

and here I was thinking that $1,295 for those specs in the Mesa sounds like a deal...
          Tikkas are fine truck guns and shoot great but not what I would call more rifle for the money.
          Get your hands on both of them and I'd be surprised if you don't choose the Christensen.

Comment

I probably will wind up with the mesa. Thanks for the opinions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X