Ducks on the coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducks on the coast?

Just wondering if the redheads have started showing up yet. Have a trip planned right after Xmas. Just seeing if the birds are around yet. Port Lavaca area to matagorda area

Very few here in Port Aransas. Saw zero no redheads in Port Mansfield last weekend.

Comment

There are some in Matagorda right now, but not in the numbers we are used to seeing.

Comment

Saw a bunch around corpus last week. Not sure if this last front pushed them out or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Few weeks ago, we saw thousands of redheads down here in arroyo. Only had a small group of about 10 this past Sunday.

Comment

Bumping this back up. We’re headed out on the 2nd for a 5 day trip.

Comment

I ran my flounder boat in the daylight from south of the JFK to East Flat 2 days ago and saw zero ducks in an area last year their were thousands

Comment

I have seen very little ducks around my job site. We have lots of sloughs and small lakes and I’m just not seeing many. I haven’t seen any red heads around north padre yet either.

Comment

I would bring some fishing tackle , if I were you.

Comment

Killed our limits early this week in POC. Lots of ducks around.

Comment

we hunted last weekend in CC and killed 5 ducks. They were just not flying.

Comment

Hunted San Jose Island (out of Rockport) on the opener after the split. Two of us limited out on Reds and Pins both days. We could have killed 100's of Reds, they were working the dekes really hard both days.

Comment

Working...
                        X