Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In factories.

Comment

Being made overseas doesn't make it any less of a tractor. My 30+ year old 25HP Yanmar is still running like a champ. BTW Yanmar manufactures <40HP engines for John Deere.

Comment

John Deere dealer told me a couple of years ago that all tractors under 100 horse were made outside of USA.

Don't know if it is true but I wouldn't doubt it.

JC

Comment

I worked at Case New Holland in Fargo, ND years ago (08-09). We made both construction and agricultural tractors.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            We have a John Deere made in Mexico. I won't ever make that mistake again.
            I know a few bailers with newer "Mexico made" JD's...and your correct, they stay in the shop with electrical problems

Everything now has DEF and emissions junk on it...so it will all suck before long. Even the dang lawn mowers!

Comment

How much "extra" would we have to pay to have these tractors made here?

A 32hp Deere is about $20k brand new?
              If they were to make that in America it would be what $25k?

Comment

Look up LS tractors. I believe they are made in the USA

Your journey with LS Tractor is just beginning! Now you can do more and do it for less with LS Tractor's premium quality in mind.
                Last edited by rubydog; 08-16-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Well when a mommy tractor and a daddy tractor love each other....
                  Last edited by saintsfan; 08-16-2015, 04:32 PM. Reason: emo

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                    Look up LS tractors. I believe they are made in the USA

http://lstractorusa.com/
                    From the LS website:
                    LS Tractor USA, and its tractor manufacturing parent LS Mtron, are member companies of the LS Group, among the largest corporations in South Korea with annual sales of $30 billion.

Comment

Working...
                    X