You might be deer crazy if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few of mine

The most expensive clothes you own came with a tag that includes the words "mossy oak" or " real tree".

You tell your wife she needs to park on the street because you need the driveway to build deer blinds

You set up trail cams on the back fence and have your kids walk in front of them to check if they work correctly and how far to put them from the feeder.

You have four deer blinds that are 8 x 8, which is roughly the square footage of your first apartment

Both of your children can correctly identify a drop tine and a "shooter" on TV.

Comment

When you make up different scenarios when practicing shooting your bow.

Comment

Anymore good ones?

Comment

If your Comforter has whitetail portraits on it.

Comment

You name ur two boys, Hunter and Buck...

Comment

If you throw away Bass Pro and Cabelas catalogs because it is the same old stuff.

Comment

..if you buy pea gravel anytime it goes on sale

Comment

Haven't seen this one yet and just thought of it...

..if you hoard all your sick days for deer season, I mean... Flu season.

Comment

The only time you restring your weed eater is to take it to the lease

When the wife asks "do you need anything from the store". You start to think what I need to take to the lease

Comment

When you start getting excited when you see cement deer lawn ornaments and think, one more year.

Comment

If I'm trying to figure out a way to hunt through my 25th wedding anniversary !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          If I'm trying to figure out a way to hunt through my 25th wedding anniversary !!!
                          Take a Alaskan cruise and simply slip away for a day or two. She will never know.

Comment

Every sunday grocery shopping at walmart you have to swing by hunting section to just "check it out"

Comment

you might be deer crazy if you put a doe tag on your wife after sex

Comment

Any new ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X