Audiobooks - Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audiobooks - Any Suggestions?

I do a lot of traveling and I want to start getting back in the rhythm of listening to audiobooks as I drive. I am headed back home to Texas tomorrow and I just downloaded Jep and Jessica Robertson's "The Good, The Bad, and The Grace of God". Anybody have any good audiobook suggestions?

American Sniper if you haven't already read it, it is different than the movie.

Comment

Do you have an Audible account? And what are other books you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaycee11 View Post
        American Sniper if you haven't already read it, it is different than the movie.
        IDK why I didn't think of this one.

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
        Do you have an Audible account? And what are other books you like?
        I do not have an audible account. I like war type, anything about God, and story lines like Jep and Jessica's and all the other Robertsons' books.

Comment

Wayfaring Stranger was an entertaining one I listened to this year.

Comment

Anything by Joe Abercrombie

Comment

All the Bill O'Reilly "Killing" Books are good. Listened to all of them on the deer stand last year.

Comment

I listened to "A beautiful mind" on audio cassette from NC to TX once. I thought it was a great book. Another one was "Three Nights in August" - a story about Tony LaRussa and the Cardinals ball club.

Comment

I enjoyed listening to "W's" book "Decision Points" W does the audio himself. It was good to hear his presentation of the written version. His voice inflection, accent and emotion added a lot of meaning to the book for me.

Comment

Lions of Kandahar

Comment

The four horseman of the apocalypse(ibanez)
                      World war 1 novel, really good, serious historical fiction.

The Sharpes books are pretty good. Start with Sharpes Tiger. It's a series of light historical fiction that follows a guy in the nepolionic wars in the British army. He is kinda the clever, carefree, hero type character.

Comment

I am hooked on Clive Cussler audio books

Comment

Beneath the dark ice by Creig Beck. Special forces team goes to Antartica on a rescue mission and gets trapped miles under the ice. They encounter a whole nother world down there and get hunted by something terrible. Tons of action.

Comment

Awesome! Thank yall!!!! Going to listen to Jep and Jessica's on the trip tomorrow and "Decision Points" in the trip back in a couple weeks!

Comment

I just finished listening to a really good audiobook about area 51. I think the authors name was Annie Jacobson. It was really cool documentary about the military.

Comment

Working...
                              X