• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

Seriously good stuff
    One of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
      This won the 2017 world competition. I am finding it at real pricey numbers. $300 to $1300...

http://whiskeyreviewer.com/2017/03/l...ut-now-031417/

I picked up a bottle last week in Houston for ~$35.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post

I picked up a bottle last week in Houston for ~$35.
        Where????

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
          Where????
          Actually, I just did some looking and mine is the same one Low Fence posted a picture of...not the Four Grain that won Whiskey of the year...

Comment

Y'all are making me feel like a simpleton, but I'm happy with my glass of Gentleman Jack on ice in the evenings....

Comment

I've been happy with Buffalo Trace as a very affordable easy drinker on a few ice cubes. I keep a bottle of Eagle Rare when I wanna change it up occasionally and it's good!

Comment

Doing the Rare Eagle 10 year neat tonight.. darn good

Javi

Comment

If anyone likes rye whiskey, Herman Marshall rye is one of the best that I've had. Their bourbon is pretty darn good too.

Comment

Been laying tile for 8 days straight after working all day in a great friends new house. Weller 12 tonight
                    Last edited by Low Fence; 10-21-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Been wanting to pick up a bottle of something I haven't tried. Something that drinks well with just a couple ice cubes. Under $200. GO!

Available near dfw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite for a while now, has been Rebecca Creek. Good stuff. I used to drink mostly Jack Daniels, which I still like a lot, but when I have a choice between the two, I usually drink the Texas whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
                          Of my currently open bourbons my favorites are Bookers, and Four Roses Single Barrel.

Scotch, The Macallan 18, Laphroaig 18, and Aberlour Abunadh. And for a wallet friendly pour Monkey Shoulder.

Mixing whiskey, Pendleton, Weller, and occasionally Dickel.
                          B
                          Man me and Mr Dickel and sprite use to be best friends.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                            Been wanting to pick up a bottle of something I haven't tried. Something that drinks well with just a couple ice cubes. Under $200. GO!

Available near dfw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                            There's 18 pages of recommendations in this thread.

What do you typically go for? For bourbon/whisk(e)y I like Eagle Rare, EH Taylor, Stagg Jr, Jefferson, Balcones, Garrison Bros, 4 Roses, TX. You have a lot of great options under $200 and that isn't even starting to look at Irish whiskey or Scotch. I don't like Canadian whiskey so I have no recommendations there

Comment

Woodford Reserve and 1 ice cube!

Comment

So I just got back from Kentucky on business and I tried 19 different bourbons. Man it was a lot to take in. Some fantastic ones were pure Kentucky, Rowens creek, Elmer t lee, and Jefferson oceans. Some I wouldn’t try again if you paid me are larceny and wild turkey rare breed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X