Trash franchise, top to bottom.

Comment

Watching the Cowboys today...

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
        watching the cowboys today...

lol!

Comment

Where's all the positive vibes? At least they have good looking uniforms.

Comment

Dak is not near as good as everyone thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
              Trash franchise, top to bottom.
              Incorrect

Franchise is worth north of $2 Billion

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Incorrect

Franchise is worth north of $2 Billion
                Great for Jerry. But we’re talking football.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  Great for Jerry. But we’re talking football.
                  You said trash "franchise".

Comment

Take back the 2 pics and Zekes 2 TDS that could have been and it’s an easy win, but Nope, can’t let that happen. Dak is average backup quality. Lot of backups that could beat him out, if allowed, like RG3, McCown, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                      Dak has absolutely no help, look at what he has to work with. O line is not what it used to be either
                      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-23-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                        I’m convinced this is true now as well. Jason Smart has been telling me this for awhile but I was fighting him saying it was just us missing Zeke (last year) or the O line or receivers this year but it’s evident Dak isn’t the impact player we thought he was 2 years ago.

I really like the kid too...seems to be a great person with good leadership skills and a great locker room presence. Says all the right things and a great teammate.

But he is absolutely terrible when the defense knows he is in a passing situation. He just flat out is not accurate and able to get the ball to receivers consistently. He can’t throw a deep ball if his life depended on it. And I’m not just talking deep balls either...he misses the short, underneath stuff as well. He had some decent protection at times today and just misses folks. Period.
                        About the only real skill set I see he brings to the table is the ability to run and use his legs in the read option. I know, I know...running QBs seldom last long in this league due to taking such a pounding. But when defenses don’t fear you as a passer I don’t know what else he can do.
                        Idk, the kid is still young so maybe he can figure it out. As a Cowboy fan, I sure hope he does because I’m not sure what their options are. That being said, I’m not confident that Red J or Linehan can figure it out.

I agree he’s a great backup QB at best right now.

Comment

Wonder what they are saying in green Bay and Minnesota ?? Garrett is not the greatest coach by a long shot but I don't think there is a coach in the NFL that could take this team to a SB with Dak as the QB, he is not very good, never was on his wagon from the get go.

Comment

Boycott?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Boycott?

The Saints must have won today for Bayouboy to be chirping in other threads..
                              Last edited by Smart; 09-23-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

At one point in the 4th quarter with the cowboys down 3 touchdowns Seattle had 10 guys within 3 yards of the LOS with one safety back. This was in an obvious passing situation. Teams have no fear of him beating them with his arm in any situation. It’s impressive these days for Zeke to run for 130 yards with such a one dimensional offense.

I don’t even know where they go from here. Dak is Jerry’s prize 4th round gem of a find. He’ll never admit that Daks not any good and we’re just going to have to be prepared to roll with it. At least find him a couple of receivers if you’re going to keep letting him try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X