No announcement yet.

Keep up the good work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that boycott are doing based on their principles and convictions...would expect you to get that. Is that why you keep posting stock numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      This is irrelevant for the time being. We won’t know if sales have been affected for at least another quarter. Their stock price on that announcement will be relevant. If their sales drop, you can be sure their stock price will too. Sales may actually increase...who knows, but their stock price today is no indication of what ramifications from this decision will or will not be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Exactly, Nike is in the news, twitter and all over when I get on the line, hell the story is so big it’s even on TBH. Sales received a bump. Will the supporters still be excited in 6 months? I don’t know, but I bet most of the people they ****** off will still be ****** off in 6 months.

Comment

Could've invested in AMD instead and made some real money. Up 64% in the past month and they're gobbling up market share.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          This is irrelevant for the time being. We won’t know if sales have been affected for at least another quarter. Their stock price on that announcement will be relevant. If their sales drop, you can be sure their stock price will too. Sales may actually increase...who knows, but their stock price today is no indication of what ramifications from this decision will or will not be.
          The initial drop was reported - didnt see too many people coming to the irrelevant defense there.

And I guess the relevance is according to if you have the stock or not. I have some, and an all time high after a low point is relevant to me.

Comment

The price is relevant to you. But the price right now has zero to do with sales this month...Do you really not understand that?

And good for you to support Nike..if that's the way you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              The price is relevant to you. But the price right now has zero to do with sales this month...Do you really not understand that?

And good for you to support Nike..if that's the way you are.
              The stock price may have gotten a bump from the reported 31% jump in sales over a few days this past month. Just numbers, but the stock price has gone to an all time high for a reason.

You can avoid it if you'd like.

The drop was reported heavily - I thought the all time high should be as well.

Comment

Companies DO NOT know what their sales are just days after they happen. Even quarterly reports take a month or two to compile.

But just keep on thinking you are an amazing investor or day trader.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Companies DO NOT know what their sales are just days after they happen. Even quarterly reports take a month or two to compile.

But just keep on thinking you are an amazing investor or day trader.
                  Not amazing by any stretch - I saw my XRP last week - Brutal !

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    The drop was reported heavily - I thought the all time high should be as well.
                    Truth, definitely a lot of drama when it fell by nearly $3 billion! Nothing wrong with that actually, as it is definitely blowing up so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X