No announcement yet.

Robert(Beto) O'rourke in Lampasas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see KXAN in Austin running commercial from Cruz PAC stating some facts about Robert Francis.

Comment

I've been a Willie Nelson fan all my life. I heard today that Willie is supporting " Beto ". He must have got his hands on some really good weed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
        I've been a Willie Nelson fan all my life. I heard today that Willie is supporting " Beto ". He must have got his hands on some really good weed !!!
        Pretty sure he has always been a leftist. Not surprising in that industry.

Comment

A Beto win is a Lefty's wetdream. When he actually debates Cruz....then it's game over.
          Put me down for no way he wins this election.
          Last edited by rtp; 09-13-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
            He's been supporting the other side, all your life and then some. Thats what dopeheads do!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                If it goes bang or has the ability to kill it can be considered a weapon of war. People like you are just fine playing the liberal sheep and fall right in step with the liberal agenda. They don't give a rats *** about what is a weapon of war, they care about the total disarming of America. It's obvious what the agenda is but some are to **** dense headed to see it.
                So it's all or nothing with you, Huh?
                You don't think that some of us can like certain parts of bills/laws but not others?

I might be OK with the govt outlawing machine guns but I won't be OK with them all semi-auto hand guns.

Are you OK with only being able to carry four ounces of shampoo on a airplane?
                If so, you fell in line and are a sheep as well.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  So it's all or nothing with you, Huh?
                  You don't think that some of us can like certain parts of bills/laws but not others?

I might be OK with the govt outlawing machine guns but I won't be OK with them all semi-auto hand guns.

Are you OK with only being able to carry four ounces of shampoo on a airplane?
                  If so, you fell in line and are a sheep as well.
                  That’s a terrible analogy. You’re comparing a TSA Rule to constitutional rights.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    That’s a terrible analogy. You’re comparing a TSA Rule to constitutional rights.
                    Something about not needing identification to travel in this nation but TSA doesn't care.

I like guns.
                    I just dont want a 19 year old having a machine gun in their moms attic

Comment

Back to Beto
                      All over Marshall you see Beto signs
                      No Cruz signs

That's telling

Comment

All or nothing indeed.

Comment

I was talking to an older gentleman in my neighborhood who has a Beto sign in his yard but he’s voting for Cruz. He said someone asked to put the sigh up so he said ok. I know a ton of people who are voting for Cruz but don’t have signs in their yard. I guess Texansfans dumbass likes to hang his hat on yard signs.

Comment

Something about not needing identification to travel in this nation but TSA doesn't care.

I like guns.

You have to have a permit to own a machine gun? Your stupidity shows!

Comment

I like guns.
                              Define “machine gun”...?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                All or nothing indeed.
                                Anyone have a sign company hookup? I would love to have this made on some yard signs.

Comment

Working...
                                X