• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got about 1" so far this afternoon...

Comment

Going on 3 hours of good rain here in western walker county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4.25 in Oatmeal, we have been needing it, X2 hopefully this is not the end of it for the summer!

Comment

We are 4 miles south of Livingston and haven't had a drop yet. It has literally been right across 59 to the west for hours but there must be some kind of invisible anti-rain force field around my place. We need it bad.

Comment

1.8 here in north Temple today. Neighbor said his registered 2.25. Not sure which is right. I’ll take either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pp
              Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Panhandle, South Plains and Rolling Plains getting a soaking this evening and man we needed it.

Little hail damage for some and the thunder keeps waking my baby, but that’s a small price to pay
              That area needs it bad. Does anyone have a rain report for Hall Briscoe Motley and Childress counties.

Comment

Finally hit us about 4pm today. Not heavy but it did cool things down and I’ll take all we can get. Too hot & dry so far for May. Keep it coming

Comment

We are getting it good in NW Houston right now. At the ranch in San Saba just keeps going around us. Just a few very light showers.

Comment

We have gotten a good piece ourselves of much needed rain, thank you lord!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                      pp

That area needs it bad. Does anyone have a rain report for Hall Briscoe Motley and Childress counties.
                      That area has had several storms over the past week. Dryline has been active, kicking off storms around Ralls,Tx to Siverton line and moving NE.

TTU mesonet is a real helpful resource. http://www.mesonet.ttu.edu/Tech/1-output/rtplbb.txt

Comment

1.0" so far here in San Augustine County.

Comment

praise god! Jesus is so good to us

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Panhandle, South Plains and Rolling Plains getting a soaking this evening and man we needed it.

Little hail damage for some and the thunder keeps waking my baby, but that’s a small price to pay
                            Finally. It hasn’t rained at my place in 6 months. I got 3.5” and it filled my tank up to about the halfway level. More forecasted this week too.

Comment

We got some down here as well sure did need it,

Comment

3 inches south of Guthrie.

Comment

Working...
                                X