I m-m-m-missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
    Well since are sharing. I once missed a doe at 8 yards, I was on the ground using a hickory selfbow. How do you miss at 8 yards? LOL
    The first thing you do when you miss at 8 yards is kill any witnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
      Pile corn in a bush.they won't hear it coming when the ears are rubbing around in the branches
      This sounds genius. Never tried it but I think I will now. Will they really stick their heads in a bush for corn?

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
        What are you going to kill them with because it sure aint gunna be a bow!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
          Trust me I looked around to see if anybody saw me. Of course I figured I would know because they would be rolling on the ground laughing . That was around 1999 I think, it was my first year hunting with a bow I built.

Comment

Jerp, it happens. The first two does I shot at this year were.. M mmmm Misses..
            THe first one I peaked but the second one fully ducked. She literally rubbed her brisket in the dirt. WOW. May have been just under 15 yards. Hope the next one works out better. By the way. The buck I took this season never moved until the arrow was in him. guess there is no perfect aim on whitetail.

Comment

Sorry for your miss and yes, they are quick. My first longbow was a Black Widow LAG back in the 90's which launched a POC shaft about 160 fps. After 5 high misses I concentrated on the elbow and spine shot a spike. They can duck an arrow very quickly.

Doug

Comment

"I feel your pain."

William Jefferson Clinton

Comment

Working...
                X