Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it not raining out there?
    It's pouring in Waco! And it's some COLD rain too!
    Y'all be safe!

Slick bark doesn't make for a soft landing!

Comment

I'm in a pop up. No movement yet.

Comment

Go hard or go home !!

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
          Me and. Country Boy are headding to
          The woods anybody else goin ??
          Wish i was goin, but gotta work. Good luck guys, i think the rain is perfect if it's not too hard.

Comment

good luck, guys!

Comment

Its a **** floater here in Whitney...I live in town and my yard and the streets are flooded.

Comment

i guess the word that ryhmes with bird, and word but with a T is banned...That's a new one to me.

Comment

I will be going out to Lake W this afternoon to see if I can get something. Looks like I going to be setting in my popup.

Comment

Ok guys on my way to Lake W. Any deer moving this morning?

Comment

I'll probably be out there this evening. Be nice if the rain slows a bit. I hate hunting out of a pop up.

Comment

My popup is at the lease so I stayed in bed this morning. May give it a go here in a little bit if it let's up some. Radar is getting more and more green by the hour. Good luck to all.

HG

Comment

From the weather radar, it looks like the rain is gonna let up a little on most of the lake this afternoon. Towns Whitney and Hillsboro should still be getting plenty of rain as of right now. And maybe a bit more to come. But the northern 2/3rds of the lake are showing to be clear right now. Most of the heavier showers/rain is traveling straight up I-35.

If I were hunting today, I'd be out there before the rain stops. There gonna move when it dose .
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-09-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Man I wish I was out there!

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Setting here at Lake W. in my popup looken for a shooter in a spot I've never set before. Anyone got a boat on the lake? If I get one it would make for a shorter trip.

Comment

Bout to try out these new Wolverine water proof boots. Wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X