This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    Tanner Mordecai (RS Fr this year) will have a say in the QB race. Rattler isn't a shoe-in to start. No matter the outcome, I would bet OU's QB will be ****ed good in 2020.

When was the last time they had a medioce QB? Paul Thompson in 05?
    Trevor Knight

Comment

Will Muschamp needs to go be a DC somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        OU has that Spencer Rattler kid who is suppose to be the real deal. This year will give him a season to learn, then next year he should take over.

I wouldn't ever expect OU not to put out a top notch QB based on their history.
        Don’t be surprised if old Rattler is splitting time with Jalon before the season is over .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Brett McMurphy boycott coming soon..
          Why? Take the over...easy money! Thanks BM!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Trevor Knight
            Yeah. Forgot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              LOL! I love "Week 0"! Still a lot of optimism and bold predictions to be made !

What you going to say after getting spanked by my Cat's?

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Tanner Mordecai (RS Fr this year) will have a say in the QB race. Rattler isn't a shoe-in to start. No matter the outcome, I would bet OU's QB will be ****ed good in 2020.

That Rattler kid is definitely the real deal, but after watching a few episodes of the current season of QB1 on Netflix, it's making it really hard to root for that kid. Reminds a lot of Tate Martell which is not a good thing.

Comment

Playoffs are already set, yall just dont know it yet

Bama
                  Clemson
                  the Ohio St ( TM pending)
                  OU

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
                    That Rattler kid is definitely the real deal, but after watching a few episodes of the current season of QB1 on Netflix, it's making it really hard to root for that kid. Reminds a lot of Tate Martell which is not a good thing.
                    Yeah, I wasn't selling short on Rattler there just going long on Mordecai. I know one of his high school coaches and he is really high on Mordecai's football IQ, attitude, and work ethic.

Comment

No one knows if a QB is the real deal before they ever play a game. Sheesh people. Some live up to expectations. Some don't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bell dozer was just as bad if not worse than Swoopes

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Incorrect. Never really was a full time starter. Still had a better passer rating than Swoops.

Comment

Herman trying the reverse psychology
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Technically he is correct.

Never was a starter = mediocre QB or worse. They didn't say as a starter. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                No one knows if a QB is the real deal before they ever play a game. Sheesh people. Some live up to expectations. Some don't.

I think you're reading too much into my comment BOB. Rattler is as much the real deal as any other highly touted 5 star high school QB landing at OU, Texas, Ohio State, etc. There's a reason he was a 5 star and a reason he landed at OU. But you're right, that doesn't mean he'll amount to anything in terms of a college QB. Like many of those 4 and 5 start high school QBs that have come before him, he may never win a starting position. My prior comment comparing him to Tate Martell was more about him coming off as a pretty unlikable guy and teammate on the QB1 show and had nothing to do with his future as a college QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X