Trump's Legal Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's Legal Team

Looks like Trump's legal team just hit a grand-slam. In just 2hrs they completely dismantled the democrat's sham impeachment hearing and then went home early. Even the MS news media is saying its embarrassing and that the democrats are done(have lost).

Jesse Watters blasted Democrats Saturday on "Watters' World" accusing them of lying about the facts of their case against President Trump during the Senate impeachment trial, saying "they didn't care about the facts" and that "they only cared about getting Trump impeached by Christmas."

Hopefully "We the people" deliver consequences to the liberals come the November elections.

Comment

Doesn't take but one truth to debunk a 1000 lies.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Doesn't take but one truth to debunk a 1000 lies.
        Just a word play from your post.
        It doesn't take but one TRUMP to debunk a 1000 lies.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wait till Monday and maybe Tuesday. Some truth us going to hit the table for a reality check. Even CNN sees this coming. Trump wins again

Comment

Hearing the same thing...cant wait to listen to it when i get some time. Was it televised?

Comment

If i was Trump I think i would have hired a couple college kids for this impeachment defense opening. Saved the big guns for something real. Talk about easy money

Comment

Did yall see stephanopoulos get totally busted live trying to get the cameras to stop airing Trumps lawyer becouse he was laying down damaging info? Got caught doing the slit throat kill it motion. They just keeping stepping in it over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Did yall see stephanopoulos get totally busted live trying to get the cameras to stop airing Trumps lawyer becouse he was laying down damaging info? Got caught doing the slit throat kill it motion. They just keeping stepping in it over and over.
                  I saw it. Hillarious

Comment

Judging from the times I've seen and heard Jay Sekulo, I'd hate to be the opposing side in a courtroom.

Comment

The dems opened the door to Biden by including him in the open. Schiff stated repeatedly the the Biden narrative was debunked. Monday and Tuesday will be bad days for Biden and Schiff narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        The dems opened the door to Biden by including him in the open. Schiff stated repeatedly the the Biden narrative was debunked. Monday and Tuesday will be bad days for Biden and Schiff narrative.

Ill be working from home this week so I’ll get to watch this. All the Schiff lies will be exposed. He needs to crawl back into the California Sewer that he came from.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          The DNC didn’t want Biden to run, this just allows the R’s to eliminate him from the race for the D’s. They want Bloomberg.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                            Judging from the times I've seen and heard Jay Sekulo, I'd hate to be the opposing side in a courtroom.
                            He’s a phenomenal lawyer. Imo, your assessment is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              The DNC didn’t want Biden to run, this just allows the R’s to eliminate him from the race for the D’s. They want Bloomberg.
                              I think they want moochele

Comment

Working...
                              X