Trophy Ridge Revolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge Revolution?

Anyone have any experince with trophy ridge's revolution drop away rest. I am liking the price however I am not sure that the rest would be up to par for me. Any opinions welcome.

I have shot one for the last year. Really a good rest, quite,smooth, very dependable.

Comment

I have to agree with stopper. I recently changed from a hostage to a revolution and I can't complain one bit. Simple to follow installation instructions and so far, flawless performance.

Comment

Thanks guys, I was a little worried about noise when drawing bow but sounds like that is not a problem

Comment

Mine is totally silent while drawing. I've only had it for a few weeks but, I really like it so far

Comment

I have one on my Z7. I don't care for it too much but I just can't tell you why. It's just not the same as what I am used to I guess. If functions well but I would like to get something different.
            Last edited by jmeghunts; 01-11-2012, 06:45 PM. Reason: my spelling sux

Comment

noisey as all get out if you flip it by hand, but quiet when you shoot an arrow,, not sure why but it is, and it works very well also,,, the only other mechanical rests i like at all are the vapor trail limb drivers and the apache

Comment

Mine can be a bit noisy when drawing but defintly quieted down when I installed the felt pads that came with it.

Comment

Exactly.... very quiet. Great conversation.. thanks

Comment

I just put one on my bow and I like it so far. Next weekend will tell the tale.

Comment

If it would have been out when I got my new blow I'd got it... buy live my qad hd pro

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                        If it would have been out when I got my new blow I'd got it... buy live my qad hd pro

ha....auto correct!

Comment

Working...
                        X