Trophy Ridge Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge Revolution

Anybody use or seen anything on this rest? Looks like a interesting concept but was really wondering how fast it rotates.

Sent from my pop-up using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
    Anybody use or seen anything on this rest? Looks like a interesting concept but was really wondering how fast it rotates.

Sent from my pop-up using Tapatalk
    ? Not sure. For $40ish if I were in the market I'd check into adding one.

Comment

These have been discussed several times in the last couple of months. If you'll do a forum thread search for "Trophy Ridge Revolution" , you should be able to find plenty of opinions and reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
        These have been discussed several times in the last couple of months. If you'll do a forum thread search for "Trophy Ridge Revolution" , you should be able to find plenty of opinions and reviews.
        ok thanks...havent seen any posts nut i will search

Comment

I put one on my hunting bow. I like it alot. I talked to Brian at "On Target" about the rest before getting it. So far I haven't had any problems with it.

Comment

I have more than a few hundred shots through mine and it is awesome. Quiet, fast, and complete clearance.

Comment

I could not get mine to paper tune. But that's just mine. Others have had good results with their's.

Comment

just got one put on my mq1 , what a big difference in sound and is fast.

Comment

Would you all recommend the $79 fine tune version or the $49 standard revolution for Whitetail and hunting overall?

Comment

I bought the $49 one a love it except for the fact that it doesn't have the micro adjustments. I say get the $79 one and save yourself some headache when it comes time to tune it.

Comment

My buddy bought one had issues with the timing and it Broke within the first month..He went back to his old fall away...just my 2 cents

Comment

I have the micro adjustment version and love it. Very quite and easy to set up.

Comment

I've had the $49 version on my bow for awhile and have shot the crap out of it. No issues really except for the felt wearing out. No clearance or noise problems and has worked great. I did have mine installed and tuned at a bow shop and fine tuned it myself.

Comment

Post deleted. Sorry thought it was a new thread.
                            Last edited by frh290; 09-06-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Works great on my D-350

Comment

Working...
                              X