HHA yardage tape ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHA yardage tape ??

I have been shooting my HHA for a while with just a sharpie mark for my 20 yd shot. I finally got around to shooting out to 60 yds to get the right tape on the dial. Well, I don't really get to shoot out to 60 yds very often. So I got to find out how tough it is to group at that distance without considerable practice. I finally was getting arrows into a 15 inch space on the target and had to use that pin setting as my final #. I did the math and slapped on the appropriate dial tape.
    Question is: Without a really tight group at 60 yds is my setup going to be that inaccurate.
    The instructions in the packaging expressed the need for tight groups at 20 and 60.
    I am not to worried because I know the 20 yd mark is on the money. Am I over thinking it?
    Thanks,

The tighter your group is at 60 the more accurate your other yardages will be. There is also a way to sight in at 20 and 40 to get a more accurate tape. Should be on the instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Destry View Post
      The tighter your group is at 60 the more accurate your other yardages will be. There is also a way to sight in at 20 and 40 to get a more accurate tape. Should be on the instructions.
      ^^^^ this^^^ I sighted mine in at 20 and 40 yesterday and it works great. Just subtract the 20 from the 40 setup numbers and head over to the conversion chart for your tape. It's all on the instructions which can also be downloaded from their website.

Comment

I have the instructions still so that isn't an issue. I will probably shoot the 40 yd method and see how close I got with the 60..........

Comment

^^ i would go through and shoot random yardages to see how well of a sight in you have before you start over

Comment

Working...
          X