• Show
Clear All

Anyone got experience with these Stealth cams

How'd you like them how they last this seems like a pretty good deal

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TTT

Comment

Not quite the same model, but I have 2 I got from sam"s that are a couple years old and run good.

Comment

I use a stealth cam and have no complaints. I have not used that model but they make decent cameras

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I have several. They have been dependable, easy to operate, and battery life has been better than other cameras I own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I have several. They have been dependable, easy to operate, and battery life has been better than other cameras I own.
              [emoji106]

Comment

think that's the camera I have...been good for 3 years!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a few working as designed after 2+ years solid in the woods, added a few more this year when the 12mp was on sale for $69

Comment

Get the cheap $46 Wildgame cams from Academy bud, they take great pics and are cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uh no

Comment

I don’t think this is exact model of mine, but mine works good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that's the same ones I'm using and have had no problems.

Comment

I've got 6 Stealth models, but not yours. I brought one home this weekend to call Customer service because it was taking terrible nighttime pics. That had me do a "hard restart" on it, put in new batteries and format the card. Seems to be somewhat better, but not sure I'm happy with it. I'll put it out this weekend and see what happens. The other 5 cams have been great. Been using them 3 years now.

Comment

I guess I'm the unlucky one I have had bad luck with my two stealth cams they just don't take pictures much compared to my other cams. I have tested them several times and they didn't work reliably. Have also had bad luck with wild game they are bad about corrupting cards. I'm switching to all brownings.

Comment

Working...
                              X