Honey Locust thorn strikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey Locust thorn strikes

Do honey locust thorn strikes normally result in bruising?

Sunday I got stuck on my wrist (underside) scouting Hag and it’s still bruised.

Just curious.

[ATTACH]1023358[/ATTACH]

Comment

I don’t know but several tractor tires and tubes have sure suffered because of those awful things.

Comment

I think they have some kinda poison on em or somethin. Those son of a guns are bad. I don't remember getting a bruise but I know where they stab you stays sore for a while.

Comment

Might have a bit still in bedded under your skin. Always happens with me and catclaw

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had a bruise from one, but as others have said they have left me sore for days!

Comment

Last year while mending fence there was a small mesquite tree in the way. It was necessary to kneel on the ground. In the process a mesquite thorn stuck in my shin. I pulled it out thinking that was the end of it. Weeks went by and the hole in my shin didn’t want to heal. There happened to be a small amount of the thorn left that I couldn’t see. Had to use tweezers to pull the remainder out.

Comment

Deets, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  Deets, is that you?
                  Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    Last year while mending fence there was a small mesquite tree in the way. It was necessary to kneel on the ground. In the process a mesquite thorn stuck in my shin. I pulled it out thinking that was the end of it. Weeks went by and the hole in my shin didn’t want to heal. There happened to be a small amount of the thorn left that I couldn’t see. Had to use tweezers to pull the remainder out.
                    My last neighbor had never been stung by any bee or wasp. He is a college professor.
                    In my hay day - bee hives and being stupid - I probobly got stung a 100 times a year. I guess 2 years back I got stung walking around the ard bare footed.
                    Red Wasps and I have a Death Pack - we attack each other at random.......

I need to tell you the story about their Dash Hound going into attack mode. Bug me tomorrow....
                    Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 10-14-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                      I’ve been poked good before but this one barely went through the skin. Started swelling immediately and had a bruise showing within an hour. It’s not bad today and was just wondering if bruising was normal. Maybe an old boar ****** on it...

Comment

At your age, combing your hair causes a bruise.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          Deets, is that you?
                          lmao

Comment

I had a neighbor that got a nasty staff infection from one. They are no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              At your age, combing your hair causes a bruise.

Comment

Working...
                              X