Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shorts and snake boots for me.

Comment

Man I have a hard time paying 80-100$ for work britches at the ranch. I appreciate a good product but there is no ifs and or buts I tear the hell out of clothing at the ranch at a very quick pace. If there is a good wind I will go with shorts and snake boots. No wind and the cedar flies will tear your *** up. Walmart makes a knock off of the flex fit light pant by wrangler I believe. I think there like 25$ and light and comfortable. I tear a big *** hole in those or spray mesquite with dye on them it doesn’t **** you off.
      The one thing I have learned is my short *** is not designed to go over barb wire without tearing britches.

Comment

I wear the Carhartt Rugged Flex pants and buy the factory 2nds off the Dungaree site for $25. They usually have a small stitching error which never bothers me, but they are so much better in the summer and really tough pants. I wear them every day working in a power plant and have probably 7 or 8 pair.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Action pants.
          Junior loves them. this comment from the little ticket is underrated. +1 for u

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
            I really like the Wrangler Flex pants from Target or WalMart. Have both the regular slacks and also cargo pants. have about 4% stretch Spandex in them, don't tear, and are relatively snag free. Lighter and breathable, plus cheap ($25).
            Agreed on these, I have 2 pair, and want to buy more.

Comment

Just like Linda's bait camp but instead of fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
                I really like the Wrangler Flex pants from Target or WalMart. Have both the regular slacks and also cargo pants. have about 4% stretch Spandex in them, don't tear, and are relatively snag free. Lighter and breathable, plus cheap ($25). Have in Khaki, Green, and Slate Gray. Spray with Permithrin for ticks and it lasts thru 3-4 washings.
                That’s the ones. I recommend these as well.

Comment

I had to look up them Prana britches y'all was talking about, never heard of them. Those are skinny slacks for them Kansas city fellers.

Comment

I try to wear only boots. Helps keep the neighbors away and the game Wardens don't hang out very long. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      I had to look up them Prana britches y'all was talking about, never heard of them. Those are skinny slacks for them Kansas city fellers.
                      don't read good, do ye?

Comment

I wear these. Over on Rokslide these pants have a big following. They feel like you are wearing pajamas they are so comfortable. Wrangler is having buy one get one 50% off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          I wear these. Over on Rokslide these pants have a big following. They feel like you are wearing pajamas they are so comfortable. Wrangler is having buy one get one 50% off right now.

https://wrangler.com/shop/mens-wrang..._color=NW788FR
                          Guess the guys on rokslide aren't snagging on a bunch of thorns? They hold up to brush?

Comment

City boys. Leave the country, to country folks [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Swim trunks and snake boots w a fishing shirt and boonie hat.

All treated w permethrin

Ticks at our place will drop out of the dang trees on ya

Comment

Prana Zions, they ain't cheap but they beat the pants off jeans any day when it's hot.

They hold up to brush pretty dang well too. Not as good as thick stiff jeans but it's well worth it.

I still wear the ones I'm wearing in my profile pic from 2016! Been beating the crap out them and they have held up great.

I've heard good stuff about those Wrangler ones too.
                                Last edited by Jspradley; 08-06-2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X