Trad archery supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad archery supplies

I just wanted to let other people know of a new (to me) supplier,The Nocking Point.I ordered some cedar shafts,and misc other supplies.I was very impressed with the quality of the shafts,they were spined within 5# and hand weighed within 20#,all this info was written on each shaft.These shafts were the straightest shafts I have ever recieved,all this and cheaper than 3 rivers,and 3 rivers does not weigh plain shafts(that I know of)I am not knocking 3 rivers at all,I just wanted to let yall know there is somebody else out there with a little better price,quality products and great customer service.Their web site is ''thenockingpoint.com''

I will second the this testimony. I have dealt with Mike for a couple of years now and he is top notch. Just recently, I wanted to try a cordovan tab but didn't know which style or size I wanted. He sent me a box with 4 or 5 tabs and let me try them all. That is just downright good customer service right there. I try to give them as much business as I can.

Comment

I called Mr. Horton up last week to get some Mercury nocks. Talked to him way too long. I can be a wind bag at times. Sounds like a good fella. I think I'm gonna be using the Nocking Point on a reg'lar basis in the future if my order turns out.

He said he'd be at the TSLC this year in Ft Worth too. So, you longbow shooters should stop by his booth.

Comment

He was there last year also,he brings a trailer that is a store on wheels.Mike and his wife are good people

Comment

hows there turn around time... do they ship pretty fast..... thats one thing i like about 3 rivers they always surprise me how fast my stuf gets here.

not that it is really important, im just compulsive and when i order things i want them yesterday.. HEHE

Jreyna920

Comment

Dean buys a lot of crap from there. He is especially good when it comes to shipping! Great to talk to too. I think he was at Cloverdale the first time I went there. I cannot remember if he was there last year or not(Cloverdale,In, Rendevous). I bought something from him, cannot remember what it was. O-ya, rug rest. He sent it in an envelope to save money. That is great!
            Chris Kiefner

Comment

Does he have a web site.

Comment

Turnaround was very quick,website is ''thenockingpoint.com''

Comment

I called him (the Nocking Point) on Friday and got my order today. Good stuff too. Gonna call him again when its time.

Comment

They have always got my stuff to me very quickly. I also like the fact that I can have him send it Priority Mail vs. UPS. I usually get my stuff quicker through the regular mail anyway down here and the cost savings is nice.

Comment

I bought a bunch of stuff from them at the texas longbow shoot and could have bought a ton more, good stuff .

Comment

Working...
                      X