Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a Dog Intervention or is my house haunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Yes
      I'm thinking the dog slipped and fell there and is scared it will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
        This is probably the most logical thing mentioned. She could have perceived it as if something in that area inflicted pain on her. Now she won't get near it in fear that it could happen again.

Comment

Idk, I just can't imagine this since the flooring is the same pretty much throughout the house. And she won't budge...this hallway can be entered at different areas (one from the den and then also through my office) and she will sit at the entrances of the hallway at both spots and just stare at the area.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Idk, I just can't imagine this since the flooring is the same pretty much throughout the house. And she won't budge...this hallway can be entered at different areas (one from the den and then also through my office) and she will sit at the entrances of the hallway at both spots and just stare at the area.
            I say take another pic with the same lighting as I mentioned before so you can prove or disprove the ghost theory. I'm betting the orb is the lighting.

Comment

Do I need a Dog Intervention or is my house haunted?

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
              It's some type of spirit. I have a lady friend in Louisiana and she says this is a common problem with pets. Try getting a bundle of dried sage and smolder it. Walk around the house to cleanse it. May help

This, trust the voodoo lousianna woman.

Or what he said
              Last edited by Dirtymike; 01-22-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I say take another pic with the same lighting as I mentioned before so you can prove or disprove the ghost theory. I'm betting the orb is the lighting.
                She's been taking more pics and can't duplicate the orb so I'm sure that it was the lighting....at least that's what I told her!

All kidding aside, she and my wife both said they have felt some sort of "presence" in the area before. My daughter said she thought she saw someone walk through the hall out of her peripheral vision.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  This is probably the most logical thing mentioned. She could have perceived it as if something in that area inflicted pain on her. Now she won't get near it in fear that it could happen again.
                  X2 on this^^^
                  My lab has a dog door on the back door. He was coming back in one day and the house door wasn't completely shut so when he gets half way through the whole door starts moving with him. The rodeo was on! He thrashed like a coyote in a snare. Now to this day he will not go through that door

Comment

Its a demon...only matter of time before its hurts you and your daughter.

(just trying to keep this thread intense)

Comment

Doesn't have to be something added or changed in just that area. We brought home a bunch of antiques from my great grandfather after his death. Not long after we had stuff happening all over the house. Voices in the closets at night, doors opening and closing, and the sound of a hospital breathing machine at times. Even dad admitted something was going on and he was the biggest skeptic. Started moving things outside one at a time and figured it was a rack of old hats bringing things with it. Threw it away and slept fine afterwards.

But i would still mess with the kids. There used to be an app that you could make ghost images with. I'd start there. Freak em out

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
                        X2 on this^^^
                        My lab has a dog door on the back door. He was coming back in one day and the house door wasn't completely shut so when he gets half way through the whole door starts moving with him. The rodeo was on! He thrashed like a coyote in a snare. Now to this day he will not go through that door
                        "The rodeo was on"....LOL at that one...I could see that happening

Comment

I was never a believer, still am real skeptical but she had very compelling evidence. These things can start out with a dog barking and end up with flickering lights and shadows moving around the house.

Comment

Have you tried just sitting in the hallway with the dog? Seeing how she might act or look in a certain direction.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Specktackulure View Post
                              Have you tried just sitting in the hallway with the dog? Seeing how she might act or look in a certain direction.

Jeff
                              Haven't exactly forced her to sit there but she won't "willingly". She will not "come here" when asked.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                                Snake in the ivy or wall? Dead mouse in the wall that u can't smell.

I don't know about the mouse but I did think about a snake. We had a black snake spend part of a Winter inside a closet at our beach house under a stack of paper grocery bags. Never really figured out where he came from other than outside.
                                I see the ivy, but is there a closet a snake could be holed up in.....? Please have video rolling when you check, jic.....

Comment

Working...
                                X