Which grim reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which grim reaper

Ok so tell me for people who shoot from reapers which one are y'all shooting and why?

Fatal Steel 100 grain.
    I like it.
    I like it a lot.

Comment

1 3/8" razor tip. Buddy of mine shot this one and it bled like crazy.
      Attached Files

Comment

The new hybrids are crazy!!!! I'm shooting them this year. Not to mention they fly like darts!

Comment

Thanks guys. I am looking for a mech to shoot at longer distances. I am trying to avoid a planing issue at 60 plus yards on a mule deer hunt.

Comment

I just picked up some of the White Tail specials. 2" cut!! I cant wait to try them out.

Comment

Razors are great, but want to try the Fatal Steel this year. Looks lie the perfect little head.

Comment

1 3/8 razor tips for anything other than dangerouse game. Will be trying the fatal steel before I decide what to hunt with this year though.

Comment

The 1 3/8" heads are awesome. I have shot a ton of deer with them and I would recommend them to anybodyb

Comment

13/8 razor cut...shot quite a few deer with them!!!! Never failed me....love them!!!

Comment

I shoot white tail specials and love them

Comment

I've hammered several deer with the WT Special. all had "well above average" holes and short blood trails. I have the upmost in confidence while shooting them.

You might want to look at the 1-3/4" GR also. #1904 ?? The blade angle is not as drastic when compared to the WTS and still does considerable damage.

If you are planning on shooting 60 plus yards. I would want to conserve as much energy as possible and shoot the 1-3/8". I could be highly inaccurate with that thought process, but it's something to think about.

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                          I've hammered several deer with the WT Special. all had "well above average" holes and short blood trails. I have the upmost in confidence while shooting them.

You might want to look at the 1-3/4" GR also. #1904 ?? The blade angle is not as drastic when compared to the WTS and still does considerable damage.

If you are planning on shooting 60 plus yards. I would want to conserve as much energy as possible and shoot the 1-3/8". I could be highly inaccurate with that thought process, but it's something to think about.

Good luck !

I think you're right on target, I choose the 1 3/8" just for sure durability. I need to try those wt specials, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet

Comment

I shoot a Razor Cut in 125gr.

Comment

In the past I've killed a many of critter with the Whitetail Specials. For the ranges your talking about, the 1 3/8" would prolly fit the bill better. This year I went to the Fatal Steels because I went to 125gr. Otherwise I'd still be shooting the WS.

Comment

Working...
                              X