Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    On three different ones!!!!
    He's surely got some screws loose!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
      He's surely got some screws loose!

Well that's common knowledge!!!

Comment

I may have to check it out. I haven't seen any around or at Bowzone. Probably gander Mtn but I am not too thrilled with their prices on other stuff. Probably order one online. What are the major differences in the models besides price? I have seen done 99$ up to over 300$

Comment

HHA is my favorite sights. Sighted mine in in about ten shots for 20-30 yards. Might have just got lucky

Comment

Just put one on my bow and i like it

Comment

I have one and bought the 4x magnifier for it also, really helped me out.

The various prices are for the different models, some have more fiber optic cabling, some have bigger/smaller dots on the pin.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                I may have to check it out. I haven't seen any around or at Bowzone. Probably gander Mtn but I am not too thrilled with their prices on other stuff. Probably order one online. What are the major differences in the models besides price? I have seen done 99$ up to over 300$

You go to the Bowzone and tell Richard Jason Wells said hook you up. Me and him have know each other about 17-18 years now.

Comment

@Ragin. That's what's up. I like it there. Been going there for a few yrs now. Joey and Richard always do a good job and have good info. Preciate that.

Comment

Were you able to find the sight anywhere for a decent price? If so, where and how do you like the sight? Thinking of switching in the next few months.

Comment

I have a five pin adjustable HHA on my D350 and love it. I did add glow paper in sight ring for night hunting hogs and coons though. got the multipin so I have out to 60yds fixed and use bottom pin as an adjustable all the way out to 100yds. the windage adj lock is a little stiff when sighting in but elevation movement and thumb screw are nice and smooth. for the money very nice sights.

Comment

Originally posted by BQw_Hunter_06 View Post
                        Were you able to find the sight anywhere for a decent price? If so, where and how do you like the sight? Thinking of switching in the next few months.
                        I wanted to make the switch, luckily I found an Optimizer Lite XL 5519 for $85 on Amazon....only had one at that price at the time though...so, I'd say watch Amazon and they may have some more come up at good prices.

Comment

Love mine, won't go back to multi pin. Look online for deals on good used site.

Comment

Love mine too. Currently own the XL-5510 and just ordered a KP-5510 for my new bow. Of course they're on back order but I can wait.

Comment

I think i am gonna get one for this season.

Comment

Man I really love mine. An I had a situation this year where I had to move it quickly an still made the shot with my single pin. I think it's the 5510 model the 2" sight housing.

Comment

Working...
                                X