No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that's what I really look like in the summer. Corona, cheap sombrero, above ground pool, jimmy buffet and a wife and 3 kids! Ahhhhhh!! Now you understand the corona and cheap sombrero and above ground pool[emoji12]

Comment

2 more coronas and I'll look like this

Comment

Selfie wars it's on brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahahaha omg lmao [emoji38]

Comment

I can't compete there man. I don't have much hair left except greys and I can't bust a blue steel or le tigre zoolander look to save my life!

Comment

This one I call crazy eyes...

Comment

That's all I got..

Comment

Yup. That's what everyone's lookin at all right...hmm hmm hmmmm...think good thoughts....happy unicorn thoughts[emoji851]

Comment

Well I was going to tell fish stories about almost getting hit by lightning and saving a kayaker that flipped over, but after getting caught up on the banter, I got nothing.... Carry on and good night. Haha.

Comment

Lol. Dang Kevin. Sounds exciting. Details.....

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        Well I was going to tell fish stories about almost getting hit by lightning and saving a kayaker that flipped over, but after getting caught up on the banter, I got nothing.... Carry on and good night. Haha.

What the... Now that you've given us a glimpse...cmon

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          Hey neighbor hit me up next time you have a spare spot on the boat and could use gas money, etc.

Comment

New rule - no more selfies. Or we can start a SHNF selfies thread. Werewolf has opened a door that can't be closed.

Comment

I called three guys today, all retired, none could go and I got a job. Went to Christmas Bay and as soon as I got to the north shore a storm was rumbling a long way off. All the sudden all the hair on my arms stood straight up up and the air was crackling. I dropped my rod (FISHING ROD) and hauled my but to the ramp. Had to wait about an hour and a half to go back. Went back to the north shore and found a kayaker had flipped and ruined his phone and was looking for his gear. Picked him up and hauled him back to his truck. Oh, fishing sucked, but it beats working on generators all day.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                                Hey neighbor hit me up next time you have a spare spot on the boat and could use gas money, etc.
                                I'll do it Eddie. I try to go during the week on afternoons.

Comment

Working...
                                X