looking really good !!!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Super cool

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Getting close to done with the structure. Gutters going in this week and OH doors scheduled for next Monday.

Comment

Took advantage of the builders man lifts being on site until tomorrow AM. Primed and finished painted all the high plywood today. I’ll finish it up this week to allow electric work to start next week.

Comment

What is your plan on the walk through doors? will they have a mini pad/landing or just leaving them.

nice to be able to borrow their equipment! building looks great.

Comment

That is one clean looking job !! congrats.

Comment

Barn Build

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    What is your plan on the walk through doors? will they have a mini pad/landing or just leaving them.

nice to be able to borrow their equipment! building looks great.

We were going to stone the entire area under the roof and have landing pads. Talked to the wife last night and decided to just concrete it all to keep everything clean.

Last edited by Ohio Darin; 10-08-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                      That is one clean looking job !! congrats.

Thanks! Real happy with everything so far.

Comment

Looks great, will be worth the wait for sure. This has been a long build, I bet yall are ready to get moved in.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                          Looks great, will be worth the wait for sure. This has been a long build, I bet yall are ready to get moved in.

Thanks. Not really moving in as this will only be a man cave / guest house. We are hoping to start designing the house next month so in the end yes it will be a pretty long build.

Comment

Not much to update. Got walls all painted for electrician to start this week. OH doors scheduled for tomorrow. Gutters were due last week so not sure what happened there. Farmer harvested corn over the weekend. Got to ride along in the combine to do a little scouting.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Barn Build

After countless delays from the power company and inspectors we finally got electric service completed for the property.

Electric in barn has also been completed and approved. Turned out real good. The 9 LED high-bay fixtures really light up the place.

Since no more inspectors will be nosing around the place was able to start framing the apartment. A buddy of mine had a job slip on him so I just let him go at the framing. He got a lot further in a day and a half than I would have in a couple weekends.

Last edited by Ohio Darin; 05-19-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X