First Point or Bulverde Bow Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Point or Bulverde Bow Ranch

Hello TBHS Need help in selecting a place to hunt & getting the best bang for my buck. I hunted a lease in Llano for 20+years which outgrew my budget. Tried public hunting and almost got killed plus the thieves like my stuff more that I did. SO I QUIT HUNTING. Not hunting for 10 years has killed my soul somewhat. Now with a very small budget I am looking to the TBH to find a day lease that will be worth my money. I have found two places. First Point and Bulverde Bow Ranch. Does anyone have any comments on which one is the best? Heard that First Point you need a four wheeler if so I am out just a pickup. Any other suggestion on a place will help. Thank you for helping. Hope all have a good and productive year.

Originally posted by poppy1 View Post
    Hello TBHS Need help in selecting a place to hunt & getting the best bang for my buck. I hunted a lease in Llano for 20+years which outgrew my budget. Tried public hunting and almost got killed plus the thieves like my stuff more that I did. SO I QUIT HUNTING. Not hunting for 10 years has killed my soul somewhat. Now with a very small budget I am looking to the TBH to find a day lease that will be worth my money. I have found two places. First Point and Bulverde Bow Ranch. Does anyone have any comments on which one is the best? Heard that First Point you need a four wheeler if so I am out just a pickup. Any other suggestion on a place will help. Thank you for helping. Hope all have a good and productive year.
    I really like First Point. Never been to the other one. As far as a four wheeler, you can use a truck, provided you don't mind scratches.

Comment

Been going to 1st point sense it opened. I never had a problem
      with using a truck there. If you did I'm sure Bo would be glade to help you out.
      Bo's great to work with. We have a group of 6 or 7 that go around the 1st of Jan every year.

Never been to Bulverde Bow Ranch.

Comment

Thanks for your input.
        Wish someone would give info on Bulverde Bow Ranch since it is a little over an hour from where I live where as First Point is 2 1/2 + hours. Hunting by myself not a group unless someone wants to adopt an old man. Thanks again Stone Cold Bobby & Graysonhogs

Comment

Bulverde bow ranch is literally a 10 acre backyard, the stands are 50 yards from another. He does not own the land he claims to. I got a refund after our first day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X