Little scorpion help .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little scorpion help .

Seems this year my scorpion problem is worse then it has ever been . Wife got hit twice last week on the hand . In the last 2 days my wife had killed 4 in the kitchen one in the bathroom. I killed on in the bed today . Little ******* was on my pillow . What’s the best thing to spray . I have demon anything else I can add ?

I buy stuff from here from time to time. Maybe they have something

Comment

check a label, but I think Bifen is good for scorpions. Demon is normally good though, spraying inside and out.

Comment

Demon works very well, spray inside your house as well. Around doors ,baseboards and door jams. Let it dry completely before you allow people or pets back inside.

Comment

Call Aptive aint cheap but I never see a bug

Comment

Demon works great

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
              Demon works great
              I don't know if I can believe you after your JW comments

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                Seems this year my scorpion problem is worse then it has ever been . Wife got hit twice last week on the hand . In the last 2 days my wife had killed 4 in the kitchen one in the bathroom. I killed on in the bed today . Little ******* was on my pillow . What’s the best thing to spray . I have demon anything else I can add ?

I think I would burn down and move if I ever found a scorpion on my pillow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Strummer...alternative to chemicals....

1) Run yard birds...chickens, guineas, turkeys
                  2) Turn off night lights....night lights attract prey insects and subsequently draw predators. Night lights or not...theyre drawn to some food source...try to eliminate it.
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 06-22-2020, 11:55 PM. Reason: NoPluralsSpake

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    I don't know if I can believe you after your JW comments
                    Well dont and get your azz stung. I dont care either way.

Comment

I drench the house inside and out with demon twice a year. I've only had 2 scorpions in the house in 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        I think I would burn down and move if I ever found a scorpion on my pillow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been stung on the nut sack before. That hurt like crazy .

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          Strummer...alternative to chemicals....

1) Run yard birds...chickens, guineas, turkeys
                          2) Turn off night lights....night lights attract prey insects and subsequently draw predators. Night lights or not...theyre drawn to some food source...try to eliminate it.

Now that ya mention it I have been leaving the outside lights on . Will start turning them off .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            I have been stung on the nut sack before. That hurt like crazy .
                            Gahhhhh... I imagine so. Lol

Comment

Uv flashlight and go night hunting with hemastats.
                              Anyone remember the beltbuckles with scorpions in them?

Comment

Working...
                              X