No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks Massive Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously it's not "his" intelligence agency since they keep leaking his private conversations. He has to rid the agencies of Obama's people and globalist as soon as possible. What these agencies are partaking in should be classified as Treason.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
      I'm normally the type to agree, chain of command, etc etc etc. The problem is, when you look to the top, the last link in that chain, and he's condoning illegal actions...... don't you think it's your duty to inform HIS boss (AKA the American people)? How does one go about alerting the people, of something this big, without winding up dead?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Agreed, we cannot cheer whistleblowers in the private sector while demonizing those in the public sector. Fact is, government has grown to large to control and with the polarizing opinions and globalist views those in power currently have, every day American citizens and populist have become just as much of the enemy to them as the Russians or ISIS. It's sad, but it's true, and it's something that the public needs thrust in their face in order to realize what is happening so they can ban together and change it. Otherwise, we will become a police state, like Russia, whom they all love to hate right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        Obviously it's not "his" intelligence agency since they keep leaking his private conversations. He has to rid the agencies of Obama's people and globalist as soon as possible. What these agencies are partaking in should be classified as Treason.
        The 2 key words. But nobody will ever be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
          Agreed, we cannot cheer whistleblowers in the private sector while demonizing those in the public sector. Fact is, government has grown to large to control and with the polarizing opinions and globalist views those in power currently have, every day American citizens and populist have become just as much of the enemy to them as the Russians or ISIS. It's sad, but it's true, and it's something that the public needs thrust in their face in order to realize what is happening so they can ban together and change it. Otherwise, we will become a police state, like Russia, whom they all love to hate right now.
          Unfortunately the majority of Americans would rather have security than freedom.

Comment

Since at this point nobody other than the leakers knows exactly who is responsible, all manner of theories are flooding the internet. An interesting (if somewhat far-fetched) one I read today is the possibility that the Russians did it. To summarize the article, the reasoning is that the Ruskis are sick and tired of the CIA trying to use them as a way to undermine Trump. They obtained all these CIA documents through their hacking efforts and then released it as a way to discredit the American intelligence community and let them know they know all about the CIA hacking operations. One of the revelations in the file dump was that the CIA can disguise its own digital fingerprints as Russian ones making any hack job appear to be something the Russians did. This would allow the Russians to float the theory that the CIA has been blaming them for hack jobs they actually did themselves. Some will say the mere fact that all this stuff came through the very Russian-friendly Julian Assange lends credence to this argument. Far-fetched? Yes. Possible? Sure.

Comment

Wiki says these 8k pages are less than 1% of the documents they have reguarding the CIA

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Since at this point nobody other than the leakers knows exactly who is responsible, all manner of theories are flooding the internet. An interesting (if somewhat far-fetched) one I read today is the possibility that the Russians did it. To summarize the article, the reasoning is that the Ruskis are sick and tired of the CIA trying to use them as a way to undermine Trump. They obtained all these CIA documents through their hacking efforts and then released it as a way to discredit the American intelligence community and let them know they know all about the CIA hacking operations. One of the revelations in the file dump was that the CIA can disguise its own digital fingerprints as Russian ones making any hack job appear to be something the Russians did. This would allow the Russians to float the theory that the CIA has been blaming them for hack jobs they actually did themselves. Some will say the mere fact that all this stuff came through the very Russian-friendly Julian Assange lends credence to this argument. Far-fetched? Yes. Possible? Sure.
                Can I throw an argument out there....How far fetched is it that the Russian fingerprints were left there by the Obama administration as a tool to discredit Trumps presidency in the case that he actually won?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Unfortunately the majority of Americans would rather have security than freedom.

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Can I throw an argument out there....How far fetched is it that the Russian fingerprints were left there by the Obama administration as a tool to discredit Trumps presidency in the case that he actually won?
                    I cannot imagine the Obama administration stooping so low...

Comment

whoa. mind blown

Comment

With all that spying on Trump and they still couldn't find any thing bad enough to keep him from getting elected.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

I'm just thinking out loud, I really don't think the patriot act was a good idea, but I never did

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                                I'm just thinking out loud, I really don't think the patriot act was a good idea, but I never did
                                Huge understatement.

Comment

Working...
                                X